IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

Goddamn, you guys never fail to obsess on the minutia of something.

I get this same line of questioning from rednecks because I'm a vegetarian.

"so wut bout roadkeel? wud u eat roadkeel?! You din keel it."

BUT WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PROTEIN?

I get asked this all of the time. It's funny how people think that protein only comes from meat, eggs and dairy. With a diet high in legumes, greens and hemp seeds I think I'll be fine, lol.

Melatonin is the scourge of humanity. It makes you sleepy and useless.

I get asked this all of the time. It's funny how people think that protein only comes from meat, eggs and dairy. With a diet high in legumes, greens and hemp seeds I think I'll be fine, lol.

There are a lot of things to consider about vegetarian diets. For instance, you have to consume legumes with grain to get a complete protein.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

marijuana is the worst drug ever - it makes you fucking stupid but doesn't completely kill you for the benefit of society, at least harder drugs do that.

spoken like a true nazi, congrats

If i need to "think" my way through certain life stresses, other people's bs, family dramas, psycho-ex's, whateverthefuck, i *used to roll 2 pure joints of bud (1 skin/rizla), get in the car and go for a looooong walk in the mountains. By the time that walk's finished the answers i was looking for will have come into much clearer focus.

Just to clarify for the non-British herb smokers - many smokers in the UK roll spliffs, a mixture of loose-leaf tobacco and marijuana. Why the fuck they do this, I have no idea.

So when he says "pure" joints, he means no tobacco, not some ultra-powered strain.

If i need to "think" my way through certain life stresses, other people's bs, family dramas, psycho-ex's, whateverthefuck, i *used to roll 2 pure joints of bud (1 skin/rizla), get in the car and go for a looooong walk in the mountains. By the time that walk's finished the answers i was looking for will have come into much clearer focus.

Just to clarify for the non-British herb smokers - many smokers in the UK roll spliffs, a mixture of loose-leaf tobacco and marijuana. Why the fuck they do this, I have no idea.

So when he says "pure" joints, he means no tobacco, not some ultra-powered strain.

The pre-rolleds I bought at shops on Amsterdam were also mixed with tobacco.

What a fucking waste of perfectly good marijuana.

If I wanted to smoke tobacco, I'd have a cigarette.

i always use light tobacco in my joint, it just burns better and the weed is mostly so strong here if you rolled a pure one you'd probably get knocked out

unless with friends, i just roll a stickie for myself, i'm beyond that point where i needed 2 get fried like hell

Edited by Ivan Ooze

I just specifically like correcting people who say "I don't do drugs" because it's usually one of the most ill-informed statements one can utter. What they usually mean is "I don't partake in the ones that have the social stigma, but I drink like a fish, take Ambien to fall asleep, and gobble Zoloft & smoke cigarettes all day to drown out how much my life without weed sucks." Flim seems alright, though.

Maybe if you got some proper nutrients you'd be in a better mood and it wouldn't bother you as much. :catrecline:

Perhaps if you weren't so judgmental, you wouldn't be so quick to assume the motivations of others.

If the guy doesn't want to ingest certain things, let him be. You don't need to point out to him what is or isn't a drug.

If you abuse it, it'll abuse you back, horrendously & its certainly not for everyone. If you wake up to cannabis everyday then you're like an alcoholic, you have to let your mind breath especially at the beginning of the day. I find it much better to unwind at the end of the day with a pinch or 2 of good green, than drinking alcohol, as alcohol has been a much darker influence among certain friends (rabid alcoholics).

this

marijuana is the worst drug ever - it makes you fucking stupid but doesn't completely kill you for the benefit of society, at least harder drugs do that.

Sounds like someone needs to take a 'chill pill'.

where can one find these,,,,harder drugs?

Ecstasy, mdma and coke are pretty easy to find here. Like, you could even ask bartenders for contacts lol (and in night clubs ofc)

Edited by Perezvon

What a fucking waste of perfectly good marijuana.

If I wanted to smoke tobacco, I'd have a cigarette.

joints with tobacco taste infinitely nicer to me. i dont even know how you're supposed to smoke seriously strong stuff in blunts, it would cost about 15 quid a joint and you can only smoke half of it before you are completely wasting the weed by smoking any more.

the mixture of light tobacco and something tasty and sativa like fields of gold was a true joy.

Edited by messiaen

I don't really smoke any more, I used to a lot but suddenly stopped enjoying it much. I fancied some a few months ago so got an 8th, had a few small joints over a weeks or two and have left the rest. I wonder if I'll come across it in a few years because I forgot about it until this thread. Maybe it'll have stewed nicely and become the dankest dank. B)

More likely it'll be crusty and shit.

i always use light tobacco in my joint, it just burns better and the weed is mostly so strong here if you rolled a pure one you'd probably get knocked out

unless with friends, i just roll a stickie for myself, i'm beyond that point where i needed 2 get fried like hell

Um we have decent weed in BC btw, never rolled with tobacco once in my life until I visited the UK. Just never saw the point. It doesn't help it burn better - if anything, it creates a more uneven burn.

Bongs/Vapes for home, one-hitters for outside, much better solution than rolling joints with tobacco.

Britain used to be a much more hash-centric country, until good resin (draw) became almost impossible to find (late 90's). The baccy-habit of mixing is a big hangover from that culture. Dont get me wrong, some resins are a thing of beauty, its just access to them isnt what it used to be. Cant remember the last time i got good clean *charas.

The growth of hydro-shops, imports from Holland & all the strains from the US in recent years have def changed things for the better, and, with vaporizers you can get proper roasted in a way that wont prompt quite so many tumours.

*mmmmmmm,,,,,,,charas,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,dribble,,,,,,,*

the trick is to become a hardcore weed smoker, 420 toker and let it be known amongst your friends. next you will stop smoking weed for months but your friends won't! then at a certain point, they will want you to smoke with them and you will start getting free weed offered to you by everyone and his mother! i haven't paid for weed in almost a year, but by not living off of it and keeping my tolerance low, i am able to get smoked out all the time without any hub bub.

two hits from a bowl and I'm fucking ROASTED

Oy vey

You might get the minimum requirements on a good day.

I've always had a absurdly low tolerance level with it. And for some peculiar reason it speeds up my already very active imagination to a point where it's gets whirling around out of control. So It starts sending me fucking crazy. I've got stoned nicely a few times but I find its not worth the hassle. Weird stuff which I've never got on with. Bad for my brain.

I'm getting like that as well. On the plus side, it means I don't have to smoke as much.. but it's getting less and less social for me as I get older. I get incredibly babbly and tend to make a fool of myself easily, hahah. These days it's mostly only good for getting a bit baked and listening to records or jamming on my synths. Not so much a bad thing though!

I mix with a tiny bit of tobacco, mostly because I'm not a seasoned tobacco smoker and I still get a little headrush from it, it helps bring on the effects more quickly. A friend of mine once left a little box of minty flavoured snuff at my place, I had a phase of mixing that with greens which made the smoke super fresh, heh. It kinda clogged up my pipe though.