IGNORED

Scarlett Johansson to Headline ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Live-Action Movie

Braintree

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johansson had breast reduction surgery. Is that what you're implying and that you like the new look, peace?

Naw I'm saying if you can get into Area 51, there is basement level 37, and that has some serious shit.  It also contains a cinema with a screen that is "1 petapixel equivalent" that no human film can even be played on.  It's so HD that in the alien-made films, you can see bacteria on the skin.

After this movie and Blade Runner 2049, I'll never ridicule Star Wars fans again. Likely opening night for both, I'm disgusted with myself. 

After this movie and Blade Runner 2049, I'll never ridicule Star Wars fans again. Likely opening night for both, I'm disgusted with myself. 

Embrace the shame. Become one with it. It is, your density.

it does look visually pretty deece. P much agree with Nebraska, seems like a toe in the waters of western adaptations of adult manga/anime (so not that dragon ball movie wolololo)

Next step is obviously Akira

whatever happened to that Cowboy Bebop movie that Keanu Reeves was going to star in?

it does look visually pretty deece. P much agree with Nebraska, seems like a toe in the waters of western adaptations of adult manga/anime (so not that dragon ball movie wolololo)

Next step is obviously Akira

whatever happened to that Cowboy Bebop movie that Keanu Reeves was going to star in?

It fell into a super-massive black hole so powerful that not even the idea of it remains.

I never understood how a crappy remake ruins the original. Can someone explain? From my point of view, the original doesn't change at all and you'll always have that, so who cares if a remake sucks. You're not forced to watch that version from that point on. Also, if someone attempts a remake, there's a chance it might be good and you'll then have two version to watch and enjoy. So if it's good, you gain something. If it's not, you lose nothing. What am I missing here?

It trivializes the world, just like sequels/prequels do, too. The whole moving pictures shit is a make-believe game that can easily be fractured by tiny fluctuations. It's like you love someone and the other person is going through your chemical brain-processes and genetic constitution and cultural disposition and tells you why exactly you have so much affiction to dat booty. It's like a parasite that you can't simply throw out.

Only mechanical or theoretical critique doesn't typically do the same damage as another make-believe game that totally misses the fabric of what makes cool cool.

I never understood how a crappy remake ruins the original. Can someone explain? From my point of view, the original doesn't change at all and you'll always have that, so who cares if a remake sucks. You're not forced to watch that version from that point on. Also, if someone attempts a remake, there's a chance it might be good and you'll then have two version to watch and enjoy. So if it's good, you gain something. If it's not, you lose nothing. What am I missing here?

What remake have you seen that you thought was shit but somehow spurned you into watching the original? If it's shit, it could turn off a whole lot of people from watching the original and taint the general public view of something you really admire.

coughAEONFLUXcough

However, I do agree that some people take it much too seriously. For instance, I never include Alien: Resurrection when referencing the series.

Also, 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' never happened.

plus when you're like yeah the original was cool this one sucked people label you a snob and a shithead even though you are speaking the truth

this happens to me with everything my life is really hard guys

plus when you're like yeah the original was cool this one sucked people label you a snob and a shithead even though you are speaking the truth

this happens to me with everything my life is really hard guys

Nothing that heroin and PHIL101 wont cure.

Archived