IGNORED

X-Files 2016

Rubin Farr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa! anyone watch those last 2 episodes of x-files? they were laughably bad but good lord scully looked good 

yeah.  last episode wasn't as awful as the earlier mythology episodes but it was a messy way to tie off that plot line

whoa! anyone watch those last 2 episodes of x-files? they were laughably bad but good lord scully looked good 

Yes, didn't mind the new age vampire cult one so much. Ridiculous...yes, a shoulder shrugger.

The Finale. I'm in Ignatius' court. The first episode of this season was so bad the bar was set very low. If they can convince Anderson to comeback, I could watch another season (Carter removed from the process would be lovely). There were enough feels this season, that I could ride. I wish they would have just closed the book on this mythology shite, it's done. But ofcourse, they left everything open ended. lol at Mulder wasting that whole other group die hard style. bit out of character I thought.

i just can't buy the storyline about william- and i'm not sure what it is about chris carter insisting on this whole alien DNA storyline. anyway, good riddance. hope this is the last we ever hear of this show

mulder been out of character all season.. some how he became a john wick badass w/the 9mm and does all kinds of moves when in the series he was kind of a buffoon when it came to fist fights and gun play. 

Archived