IGNORED

Palace Posy

zlemflolia

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RubiconNano

It's not the best, but it's certainly good. Reminds me of everyday struggles we go through. You've had a shitty day and you start to drive home and you feel this relief...amazing

certainly, still unbelievable that in terms of music boc hasnt put out any bad music imo. It seems alot of people will push out albums with some good song per but boards is one of the few who release an album and none of the songs are even skip worthy. I get bored from artists pretty easy, so its special when I can keep coming back and always get the same feeling as the first time I listened to them. Palace posy is my favorite from th but the whole album was a shocker.. thought it was going to be a ruin lol i was wrong.

I still just hear "BFF" before "eleven" and that's a major turn

off but I do really dig the track. I love the abrupt start in this case too

Yeah, I have a similar issue with the sample in the middle of 'Nothing Is Real': I hear "To Fart unkindly with my greed" which I know isn't right (supposed to be "To Flirt...") but once heard I cannot unhear. It doesn't ruin the track so much as make me lol.

Mike Sandison said in an interview about Tomorrow's Harvest:
"For example, in the mid-’80s there was a fashion for inappropriately positive or uplifting synthesizer music in grim sci-fi and horror films, so that was certainly something we were going for."
I think he's talking about Palace Posy here, so this track sounds out of place intentionally.

I'd like a movie example of this

Xtro (1983)

damn those 808 snare rushes at 2:47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

nope love that track, now New Seeds I could do without.

whoa whoa, what? THATS your first post?

i agree with the man, i have no idea why new seeds is so popular. along with split your infinities. palace posy reigns supreme .

Archived