IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

Michael Bond creator of Paddington Bear

https://youtu.be/hdVPymvBCm8

RIP

I still have the Paddington I received when I was an infant. He resides in my son's room now.

21 10 trash bear salute for this great man

:trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  :trashbear:  

Edited by joshuatx

Pierre Henry - saw him a couple of years back play live in Montpellier, the girl I was with said it was the worst night of her life, like music from hell. So in his 80s he still had it!

I never liked linking park but what the fuck man? it says he was friends with cornell and he just saw him do that and he does it just like that? obviously I have zero idea what the guy was going/been through but come on, you had 6 kids dude.

RIP

I really think he must have been on drugs or medication while doing this, just imagine you have so many people who are fans of you, success ,6 kids ,wife and you still find a reason to kill yourself. The human mind is a dangerous place if you ask me.

I really think he must have been on drugs or medication while doing this, just imagine you have so many people who are fans of you, success ,6 kids ,wife and you still find a reason to kill yourself. The human mind is a dangerous place if you ask me.

It said he was likely sexually abused as a kid. That shit fucks a lot of people up permanently, I don't think any degree of success or top dollar therapy you can buy with that kind of money can undo that kind of damage unfortunately. 

Why is it always the vocalists?  I swear singers in bands are 90% more likely to commit suicide.  Too much public scrutiny maybe?  More sensitive on average?  I mean, anytime anyone hates a band, it's usually the singer it gets pinned on.  Everyone hates Chad Kroeger, but does anyone really hate the drummer from Nickelback?  Anyway...

I wasn't a fan of their music, but that guy had a hell of a voice.  RIP