IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

5 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Rest In Peace

Richard H. Kirk

I've never listened to Cabaret Voltaire, but I happened upon his Number of Magic album completely at random last year, and it was on heavy rotation for a large part of the lockdown. RIP

Edited by Cryptowen
  • Like 3

shit. this guy was good. in so many bit parts over the years. funny and weird in some old ass x-files episode.  twin peaks season 2.. so many others.. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

shit. this guy was good. in so many bit parts over the years. funny and weird in some old ass x-files episode.  twin peaks season 2.. so many others.. 

He is in the Sex reboot, will be sad to see him knowing he’s passed.

ah damn....he was an excellent character actor. he popped up in so many tv show's back in the '80s/'90s. I got sucked in to watching that con man drama White Collar some years back, and he was a big part of me wanting to continue on with it.

fun fact - many moons ago when I lived in Hollywood north, I did some extra work on movies/TV. one was this silly baseball movie with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore, and I was in the background of a scene they shot at a sports bar in downtown Toronto. the scene involved Willie Garson sitting at the bar talking to Fallon, and then one of them says something offensive and the whole bar stops and stares at them. I immediately recognized him from the X-files since I'm a big fan, and was probably more excited to see him than Fallon/Drew Barrymore (although she was much hotter in person than I though she'd be, short too). I remember after the take Willie kept cracking jokes with the crew, and seemed like he was probably a far better actor than Fallon. RIP Willie Garson.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 2:49 PM, azatoth said:

So when will truly awful people die before their time? This year it's been only Rush Limbaugh.

i heard about that during the Texas blizzard and it warmed my heart more than the actual heat from my friend's house who still had power

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...