IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

On 1/15/2022 at 10:58 AM, dcom said:

Mike Wells of Gridlock/Under (w/ Mike Cadoo) and Mike Wells Mastering.

Further, Trace and Formless are classic albums! R.I.P. Mike Wells. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t yst r said:

Gaspard Ulliel ?

He died after a ski accident. Only 37 years old...

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/gaspard-ulliel-dead-moon-knight-marvel-1235157242/

wow that sucks. so random but that shit happens all the time on the mtn during ski season. have seen many people collide and go away grumpy. must've been really hauling ass or hit just right. 

btw the trailer for that new series he's in looks crazy. 

36 minutes ago, scumtron said:

RIP Meat Loaf. I think the only song I've heard by him is "I would do anything for love". Is his first albums worth listening to? 

his name is robert paulson

?

Edited by xox
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, scumtron said:

RIP Meat Loaf. I think the only song I've heard by him is "I would do anything for love". Is his first albums worth listening to? 

That's crazy, I saw him on tv the other day and was surprised how thin he looked...

BOOH 1 + 2 were crucial to my upbringing.  Rinsed the cassettes to death. I learned all the words and kinda idolised him for a while.

Pretty gutted tbh.

I know his greatest moments were with Jim Steinman (also RIP) but he had that awesome stage presence and vocal range.... 

1 hour ago, scumtron said:

Classic "meat loaf" opera style rocker, different phases... about love, rock and roll, good times, partying, sex, heaven and hell...

“It was long ago and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today.”

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1