IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

34 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

Dang. Hearing that Combustible Edison track gave me flashbacks. At that time, I was in a hardcore/stoner metal band and that album (along with Martin Denny, Esquivel, Deee Lite and the first Korn record) was on constant rotation in various members’ cars going to practice, parties, bowling, etc. 

Mad respek ?

• Like 1

Ive been in enough psych wards you'd think I would have seen one flew over the cuckoo's nest. But I haven't. I need to get around to it. I used to fill air freshener machines for my Dad's company in state facilities all up and down the east coast of the usa. These places don't exist anymore. Most of them at least.  I saw some crazy shit. Wow, what a nightmare.

I was admitted to one later in life as a patient, but it was just the one in the whole state.  Now they are just wards in general hospitals. 

Regan got rid of them, Hence the huge homeless problem. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, marf said:

Ive been in enough psych wards you'd think I would have seen one flew over the cuckoo's nest. But I haven't. I need to get around to it. I used to fill air freshener machines for my Dad's company in state facilities all up and down the east coast of the usa. These places don't exist anymore. Most of them at least.  I saw some crazy shit. Wow, what a nightmare.

I was admitted to one later in life as a patient, but it was just the one in the whole state.  Now they are just wards in general hospitals. 

Regan got rid of them, Hence the huge homeless problem. 

Have you heard of Chattahoochee? Used to drive past it all the time, super creepy.

25 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Have you heard of Chattahoochee? Used to drive past it all the time, super creepy.

I never went that south, I saw some shit though. People get lost for decades

• Like 1

Technically a prison, but not really, I would nominate midnight express.  In fact, most psych patients are housed in prisons, now. Nice country we have here. 

Edited by marf