IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

Just now, BobDobalina said:

Jeez, RIP. Just saw him on YT like a week ago - he was a judge on Jimmy Kimmel's annual (clickbaitish) bellyflop contest - and I honestly thought he looked pretty good.

that story says he was at a friend's house and went to the bathroom and didn't come back. they found him in there and called paramedics who pronounced him dead. 

43 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that story says he was at a friend's house and went to the bathroom and didn't come back. they found him in there and called paramedics who pronounced him dead. 

Dang. Could the  Valsalva maneuver have struck again??

Cardiac arrest[30] and other cardiovascular complications[31] can occur due to attempting to induce defecation using the Valsalva maneuver. 

… i.e. Elvis

Edited by J3FF3R00

9 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

just found out the legendary mike schank of american movie has passed. RIP!

8f71ce1f-1c4e-412d-a238-a62ed36d4a46-Mic

i just watched american movie with my parents a month or so ago. been a huge fan since high school. there’s a little schank  in all of us 

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ this unfortunately happened very close to my old work place. that building he crashed into is literally right next to the parking spot where most peeps that works at paramount studios park

image.png

Edited by Nebraska