IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

shit. Ken Block, fuckn legend behind the wheel, died in a snowmobile accident. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/rally-car-driver-ken-block-dead/?adid=social-twa

he won A LOT of races and is in all those killer hoonigan videos doing bonkers stuff. 

Jeremy Renner in critical condition from a snowmobile, and this? Those things are fucking death traps. Didn't know his name by heart but the gymkhana videos were huge when they made the rounds. 

5 hours ago, chim said:

Jeremy Renner in critical condition from a snowmobile, and this? Those things are fucking death traps. Didn't know his name by heart but the gymkhana videos were huge when they made the rounds. 

jeremy renner's accident was with a snow plow.  weird. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/02/entertainment/jeremy-renner-snow-plow-hospital/index.html

6 hours ago, t yst r said:

A+ comic relief w/that part in terminator. i hate seeing the dates of the lifespan and knowing my parents are right in that window too. ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

spacer.pngJeff Beck: British guitar legend dies aged 78

"After suddenly contracting bacterial meningitis, he peacefully passed away yesterday. His family ask for privacy while they process this tremendous loss."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64228780

Honestly, I’m a bit on the dark as to most of this dude’s stuff but his collaborations with Donovan are full on epic. 

• Sad 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-the-only-child-of-elvis-dies-at-age-54-020309427.html

Lisa Marie Presley has died after suffering a cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas, Calif., on Thursday morning. The singer-songwriter, humanitarian, and only child of rock ‘n’ roll pioneer Elvis Presley was 20 days shy of her 55th birthday.

“It is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Lisa Marie's mother, Priscilla, confirmed in a statement Thursday evening. “She was the most passionate, strong, and loving woman I have ever known. We ask for privacy as we try to deal with this profound loss. Thank you for the love and prayers. At this time there will be no further comment.”

According TMZ, who first broke the news of the heart attack, Lisa Marie was found unresponsive by her housekeeper on Thursday morning. Her ex-husband Danny Keough, with whom she lived, administered CPR until paramedics arrived. After her pulse was restored, she was taken to a nearby Intensive Care Unit and placed on life support, in an induced coma, with a temporary pacemaker. According to TMZ’s sources, Lisa Marie had complained of stomach pains earlier Thursday morning, and her death was not a suicide. Lisa Marie's father and paternal grandmother also both died from heart attacks at young ages, respectively at 42 and 46.

i forgot that she and michael jackson were married for a minute. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 2

RIP Yukihiro Takahashi of YMO 

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/yukihiro-takahashi-yellow-magic-orchestra-died-70/

Japanese musician Yukihiro Takahashi, who made his name as the drummer and vocalist for the Yellow Magic Orchestra, has died at the age of 70. 

• Sad 5

oh wow. i thought he died a while ago. didn't he give sperm to Jody Foster or something? 

it was Melissa Etheridge. the kid died. opioid addiction.  

https://www.newsweek.com/david-crosby-mourns-late-son-beckett-melissa-etheridge-1504013

Edited by ignatius

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

she was in so many things throughout her life. memorable parts. Slapshot is a cult classic and mandatory viewing for hockey fans all over the planet. Close Encounters, magnolia and on and on. had a long career and stayed under the radar. seems like ideal thing to be well known but not super famous to the point of dealing w/all the negatives that come w/fame. 

RIP. i remember her from such an early age because of close encounters.. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ignatius said:

she was in so many things throughout her life. memorable parts. Slapshot is a cult classic and mandatory viewing for hockey fans all over the planet. Close Encounters, magnolia and on and on. had a long career and stayed under the radar. seems like ideal thing to be well known but not super famous to the point of dealing w/all the negatives that come w/fame. 

RIP. i remember her from such an early age because of close encounters.. 

Seriously. For someone who was nominated for multiple Oscars she wasn’t nearly the name most others were. 
I love her in Christmas Story  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Seriously. For someone who was nominated for multiple Oscars she wasn’t nearly the name most others were. 
I love her in Christmas Story  

she's great in that so funny. she's awesome i Slapshot but there's no clips because she's topless in bed for the whole scene. but she plays a hockey wife called Suzzane who got lonely while her husband was away and hooks up w/another hockey wife but then hooks up w/paul newman's character. it culminates in paul newman's character antagonizing him on the ice. 

NSFW language.