IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, species8472 said:

guess that post was taken down. whats the gist?

Yeah it's disappeared. I could explain the 'gist' but a little tired. They accused Albini of being a pedo sympathiser. A few weeks ago it was naturalist Chris Packham's turn, a chap who you would think was a pal of their ideological brigade. But someone found something on him so he was burnt at the stake as a Nazi! (yeah Chris Packham is the devil lol)

I remember this one as well. All heavy metal fans are Right Wing Nazis! The place is a hotbed of paranoid, extremist lefties. I myself was accused of being an evil, racist, misogynist. Just for casually saying I wouldn't take everything Megan Markle says as gospel! Fucking lol.

IMG_0457.thumb.jpeg.079653da7e190680035f3ac1e89e07d3.jpegIMG_0456.thumb.jpeg.5472a13f697e263ede2397fef073014b.jpegIMG_0455.thumb.jpeg.dbda6c57b65c632b22bd28f5375a2bc1.jpeg

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Yeah it's disappeared. I could explain the 'gist' but a little tired. They accused Albini of being a pedo sympathiser. A few weeks ago it was naturalist Chris Packham's turn, a chap who you would think was a pal of their ideological brigade. But someone found something on him so he was burnt at the stake as a Nazi! (yeah Chris Packham is the devil lol)

I remember this one as well. All heavy metal fans are Right Wing Nazis! The place is a hotbed of paranoid, extremist lefties. I myself was accused of being an evil, racist, misogynist. Just for saying I wouldn't take everything Megan Markle says as gospel! Fucking lol.

IMG_0457.thumb.jpeg.079653da7e190680035f3ac1e89e07d3.jpegIMG_0456.thumb.jpeg.5472a13f697e263ede2397fef073014b.jpegIMG_0455.thumb.jpeg.dbda6c57b65c632b22bd28f5375a2bc1.jpeg

it's weird for so much call out culture on music forums. even when deserved it just seems.. idk.. whatever. everyone on a crusade. 

t4tOQd3.jpeg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I think it all stems from their absolute Idol, Morrissey turned out to be a bit right wing! Hahah and they are very, very bitter about it. Their God was actually the Devil all along! So if Morrissey was a closet Right Winger what are they gonna make of someone like Tom Araya or James Hetfield?! Though obviously Phil Anselmo is a bit sus.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's weird for so much call out culture on music forums. even when deserved it just seems.. idk.. whatever. everyone on a crusade. 

t4tOQd3.jpeg

The peculiar thing about it all is they are absolutely convinced they are the moral compass of the universe...

• Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 10:36 AM, species8472 said:

don't pay attention to people with anime avatars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

r.i.p. to an og

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They don’t make ‘em like this anymore 

IMG_8587.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

IMG_8761.jpeg

pretty good run for that life/world? RIP.. go kick out the jams in the ether... 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Perhaps Steve was welcomed to the afterlife with a headbutt from Wesley himself.

Goddamnit. Wrong vid.

Edited by Hail Sagan
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 7:36 PM, species8472 said:

Honestly I’m late to this shit. Unless it’s a complete fabrication it’s really fucking disturbing and anyone trying to rationalize championing this shit or the people who participate in it are flying some big red flags.

https://medium.com/@MoonMetropolis/now-that-steve-albini-is-dead-lets-reflect-on-his-admitted-love-and-promotion-of-child-fadf5072288e

• Like 2

On 5/15/2024 at 6:12 AM, Hail Sagan said:

Honestly I’m late to this shit. Unless it’s a complete fabrication it’s really fucking disturbing and anyone trying to rationalize championing this shit or the people who participate in it are flying some big red flags.

https://medium.com/@MoonMetropolis/now-that-steve-albini-is-dead-lets-reflect-on-his-admitted-love-and-promotion-of-child-fadf5072288e

I just want to throw a content warning on there. I read this the other day and wished I'd had a warning as the things I read are now burned into my brain.

27 minutes ago, cebec said:

I just want to throw a content warning on there. I read this the other day and wished I'd had a warning as the things I read are now burned into my brain.

i thought Albini was cool and based...

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

fuck!  such a legend. he had all the chops. such comedic timing.

"Life sucks.. why not be a shmuck"

Love that one ♥️♥️ 

also:

IMG_9645.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cloud capture said:

rip Brother Marquis

one day going to a TGI Fridays in miami w/my then girlfriend who was 18 at the time i think..  i see brother marquis and some other dude at a table. brother marquis hits on my GF.. he's wearing a syndicate hat (ice-t) as am i. i comment on his hat. later my GF gets up to go to the bathroom and he hits on her again. she gave him her number. he called several times and she hung up on him. I was sitting right there. she wasn't the brightest. it was creepy though.

back then in miami they were infamous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ignatius said:

one day going to a TGI Fridays in miami w/my then girlfriend who was 18 at the time i think..  i see brother marquis and some other dude at a table. brother marquis hits on my GF.. he's wearing a syndicate hat (ice-t) as am i. i comment on his hat. later my GF gets up to go to the bathroom and he hits on her again. she gave him her number. he called several times and she hung up on him. I was sitting right there. she wasn't the brightest. it was creepy though.

back then in miami they were infamous. 

I hate to break it to you but Brother Marquis was totally poppin your GF’s coochie, dude. 
There are likely several nasty songs about her. 
Amazing story, btw :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Haha 3