IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

i'll give it a shot. i like a song here and there but it's never really clicked. mark e smith had some zingers though

“I think the original Blade Runner is the most obscene film ever made, I fucking hated it. The Man in the High Castle is one of my favourite books; how they fucked that TV show up I don’t know,” Smith told the Guardian. “The only good Philip K Dick film is Total Recall, it’s faithful to the book. Arnie gets it. I was physically sick watching A Scanner Darkly, it was like an episode of Cheers painted over except they all smoke dope and imagine women with no clothes on."

“We were playing a festival in Dublin the other week. There was this other group, like, warming up in the next sort of chalet, and they were terrible,” Smith told the Aussie magazine Brag in 2010. “I said, ‘Shut them cunts up!’ And they were still warming up, so I threw a bottle at them. The bands said, ‘That’s the Sons of Mumford’ or something. ‘They’re number five in charts!' I just thought they were a load of retarded Irish folk singers."

lol, all of the songs linked so far are from more than 30 years ago, probably the worst kind of obituary a working musician can have.

You don't know what you are talking about. 

Not for the first time from the insipid Eugenius.

How radical to question Mark E Smith's legacy. How very very very radical.

Imagine a time with them both in a locked room together to see who would make it out alive, legacy still intact.

Edited by cwmbrancity