IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

and sorry you dont fuck with conspiracies some of them are pretty cool

Conspiracies are entertaining in the same way that reading about religion is: I find it fascinating how people twist themselves into utterly ridiculous beliefs. Actually believing in either is a flaw, imo. Each to their own, but ultimately silly little conspiracy theories (see the What If I Told You thread) hold water about 0.1% of the time, and are actually damaging (often in small ways, I'll grant you) much more often.

We all post and say shit that's dumb, but yeah man, minimizing serious violence? No excuse for that dude.

Edited by auxien

BRO, minimize the serious violence that has been trumpeted about from every angle to anyone who shows slightest bit of respect to the kid? i figured it was transparent enough, what he had done... hence is why i maintained to remain purely positive in my original post

Conspiracies are entertaining in the same way that reading about religion is: I find it fascinating how people twist themselves into utterly ridiculous beliefs. Actually believing in either is a flaw, imo. Each to their own, but ultimately silly little conspiracy theories (see the What If I Told You thread) hold water about 0.1% of the time, and are actually damaging (often in small ways, I'll grant you) much more often.

Id say the same about ideology and belief systems in general.. becoming too proud of what one believes is rlly dangerous, regardless of what it is

hopefully this issue will b solved soon, or we'll perish

my opinion matters, it matters because it's mine and i came up with it all on my own and it's right and true. if anyone else has a different opinion, well, let me tell you, you'll be readin' about it on the we are the music makers internet forum because the opinion that i came up with all on my own came prepackaged with the deluxe ignoramus module that automatically gets triggered when presented with bizarre information that i perceive to be opposed to my own correct opinion that i came up with all on my own.

my dad used to beat me and my mom multiple times when he was drunk but he changed and i forgive and love him

some people are just pure evil and will never change, they deserve to get shot in the neck

but don't judge someone and dance on their grave if you don't know them, end of story

my opinion matters, it matters because it's mine and i came up with it all on my own and it's right and true. if anyone else has a different opinion, well, let me tell you, you'll be readin' about it on the we are the music makers internet forum because the opinion that i came up with all on my own came prepackaged with the deluxe ignoramus module that automatically gets triggered when presented with bizarre information that i perceive to be opposed to my own correct opinion that i came up with all on my own.

you goddamn right

I'm slow and don't follow. Does the death of this (alleged/probably) pregnant woman beating (alleged/probably) abusive subpar (any genre, 100% sure) music maker bother you or not?

I get what you're saying RE WATMM .

Edit: trying to follow what your gripe is with. 

All respect of course, cheers. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Id say the same about ideology and belief systems in general.. becoming too proud of what one believes is rlly dangerous, regardless of what it is

hopefully this issue will b solved soon, or we'll perish

All things are changeable and subject to new information. Nothing is static, except almost everything. Human will and thought is infinitely malleable though and is so often small picture, so often terribly flawed and myopic. We'll perish anyway, hence this thread (though we are not celebrity). Far too heady shit for this thread.

:cisfor: 

impotent do you think just cause the guy made some tunes you rate we should all just ignore that he was a gigantic piece of shit or do you just dont think beating pregnant women is that big a deal

Edited by span

^^ also his ex girlfriend has a gofundme page

Tsk tsk...

to be fair, he had a pending case on the (alleged) assault, but now that he's dead she needs to get the monies she would have been awarded IF he had been found guilty- so perhaps that's the thought process behind that crowdfunding?

i'm guessing the $6 million record deal he had signed with captiol will be recouped from most of the profits made from all the extra streaming (and new music/remixes/collabos/mixtapes from demos etc)- since he'd already spent a nice chunk on some new jewelry and that fancy bmw with the suicide doors (if that wasn't fully paid for- then the dealership's insurance will also be recouping some extra change for that too)-

so besides funeral costs, there's still money to be collected