IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Hardy Fox

wow- i was just re-discovering their catalogue and re-visiting 'eskimo'. very sad. on the bright side now we'll know who the residents are based on who shows up to the funeral

• 2 weeks later...

Rest in Peace Stan Lee.  I wonder how much of the abuse allegations were true.  And now that he's dead, what will become of his legacy of riches.  Supposedly his family and manager have been abusing him for years.  Stan Lee himself was quoted earlier this year saying he wished he could just go to sleep and die.

^ christ, I had no idea

it's a understatement for many of us to say this man shaped our childhood via comics and their various media offshoots and toys

we were fortunate to get some a glimpse into his imagination

%E3%80%8A%E5%88%80%E9%8B%92%E6%88%B0%E5%

I wouldn't mind at all if XXXTentacion knew that nobody cares about his death anymore.

Did anyone care in the first place?

10 bucks they do a grand moff tarkin thing and cgi him into infinity war 2.

Totally deserved tribute IMO

• 2 weeks later...

Nicolas Roeg, great director (Walkabout, Don't Look Now, Bad Timing, Eureka), was 90.

didn't realise he was the cinematographer for some great films prior to his directing too.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/gallery/2018/nov/24/nicolas-roeg-a-life-in-pictures

love The Witches and The Man Who fell to Earth.

332f33f3-99bd-4471-937e-f63317e05d6c-206

Bernardo Bertolucci, the multi-award-winning Italian director of Last Tango in Paris, The Last Emperor and The Dreamers, has died at the age of 77 after a battle with cancer, his publicist confirmed. He had been confined to a wheelchair for over a decade, after surgery on a herniated disc in 2003 was unsuccessful, and rendered him unable to walk.

In a film-making career that stretched back to the early 60s, Bertolucci became a key figure of the extraordinary Italian new wave (alongside, and the equal of, Antonioni, Fellini, and Pasolini) but – uniquely – made a successful transition to large-scale Hollywood film-making with 1987’s The Last Emperor, which won nine Oscars, including best picture and best director for Bertolucci.