IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

2 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

No; I remember seeing a post about it, plus some even some responses... 

This is exactly the kind of conspiracy his character in Men In Black would have warned us about

Just now, Candiru said:

This is exactly the kind of conspiracy his character in Men In Black would have warned us about

LOL - yeah, I think we got zapped and were made to forget about posting he died...

• Like 1

I member.

Someone responded with a Freddy Got Fingered youtube video.

Oh wait, that one is still at the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

• Thanks 1

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Midichlorians off the Tannheuser gate. Glittering Gungans. Dellow felegates. All lost like tears in the rain. Okeyday.

• Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, diatoms said:

I've never seen Blade Runner

and I just watched that final clip

Haha:)

You need to rectify that ASAP - pirate the damn movie if you have to. One of the best movies of all time.

1 hour ago, diatoms said:

yeah, don't know why I pushed play:)

It really doesn't ruin the movie in the slightest... the whole magical journey of how it gets to that point is what makes the movie special.

39 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

IMG_5856.JPG

We had a beautiful thing going remembering probably one of Rutger's finest roles and moments, and you shove that in our faces...

• Haha 1