IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Robert Hunter, songwriter and collaborator of The Greatful Dead, passed away at 78:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/robert-hunter-grateful-dead-dead-889788/amp/

So how many are still Grateful (and not Dead)?

Lesh, Bob Weird, Hart & Kreutzmann. How they ever let John Mayer nr Garcia’s guitars is a travesty.

Robert Hunter rarely gets mentioned in the pantheon of musical lyricists, seems the focus is overshadowed by all the side trips re-Deadheads/counter-culture/lsd & it’s very easy to sneer at w/hindsight. My favourite band by some margin for musicality & Robert Hunter’s use of language is the cherry on top.

• Like 1

I have a friend that house sits for rich people up in Marin county. He was house sitting for some multi million dollar house which he invited me to. I was told that I need to park my car somewhat in their flower bed or Bob Weir gets pissed off. Apparently he was like two houses down.

10 hours ago, dr lopez said:

It's quite acceptable for Peter Sissons to receive oral sex during disaster reports on the Nine O'Clock News.

Is that what you call a blow by blow analysis of the events? :dadjoke: