IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

went to see el camino in theaters on Friday evening and forgot he was in the show at all. After the movie my gf and I got to talking about how his character in BB could have been a continuation of his character in Jackie Brown. She suggested we watch Jackie Brown some time soon. When we got home I was still thinking about him so I looked up some interviews with him and watched about 2 or 3.   Then woke up to news that he had passed away. RIP

Edited by colunga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

d.c. fontana (star trek writer and former secretary to gene roddenberry. also had a huge crush on viggo mortensen as she would go on and on about him on the imdb forums back in the day)

• Like 1

You'll find bigger celebrities in the EKT subforum than most of the dead people in this thread. Rubin you are spreading yourself far, far too thinly for someone of your calibre.

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Caroll Spinney, the man who brought Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch to life for generations of children, has passed away at 85.

IMG_9862.JPG

Is Big Bird really dead??? :catcry: :cattears: