They have a 9 year old son who now lost his mother to cancer. ☹️

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Florian Schneider ?

sucks. fuck cancer https://variety.com/2020/music/news/bill-rieflin-drummer-ministry-rem-king-crimson-dies-dead-1203544112/ Bill Rieflin, Drummer for King Crimson, Ministry, R.E.M., Dies at

Paul "Bear" Vasquez aka "Double Rainbow guy" has died. I have always non-ironically loved this video and it was from the best time of YouTube  

Posted Images

damn. brain aneurism does suck. 49.  RIP

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 5

Aneurysms are the worst.  So random.  A guy I used to be friends with was at the gym exercising with his friend, when suddenly his friend collapsed and died right in front of him.  Aneurysm.  Dude was in his early 20s.  Fuck that shit.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I went to high school with a girl that died of an aneurysm at 18.

It's honestly a topic you probably don't want to explore. It's a vivid reminder of how we are ticking time bombs that can detonate any minute.

Maybe you'll get "lucky" and vision loss/headache/weird visible pulsating thing in your neck or belly (no joke) will tip you off for surgical correction. The belly one is an ascending aortic aneurysm and I have dumped piles of blood products into those cases. Very stressful and dodgy outcomes usually.

If you don't get tipped, you go the way of your bicycle tube. A bulge and a yelp and the afterlife is ours!

11 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Aneurysms are the worst.  So random.  A guy I used to be friends with was at the gym exercising with his friend, when suddenly his friend collapsed and died right in front of him.  Aneurysm.  Dude was in his early 20s.  Fuck that shit.

My family is very lucky. Both my father and sister were almost taken by brain Aneurysms, and they aren't blood-related. I went though a period of being super paranoid about this myself and got a lot of tests done to confirm I'm safe.

RIP Grant Imahara. Very sad 😞

Edited by chenGOD
Edited at user's request to clear up confusion.
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, Taupe Beats said:

My family is very lucky. Both my father and sister were taken by brain Aneurysms, and they aren't blood-related. I went though a period of being super paranoid about this myself and got a lot of tests done to confirm I'm safe.

RIP Grant Imahara. Very sad 😞

Oh shit, I worded that very poorly. They were *almost* taken, both survived through surgery. Sorry work multitasking and watmm posting makes for foolish output.

• Like 2

Civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis dead at 80

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/17/politics/john-lewis-dead-at-80/index.html

(CNN)John Robert Lewis, the son of sharecroppers who survived a brutal beating by police during a landmark 1965 march in Selma, Alabama, to become a towering figure of the civil rights movement and a longtime US congressman, has died after a six-month battle with cancer. He was 80.

• Sad 1

Fucking Chi Pig died. I grew up with these guys, saw so many of their shows. This is a tough one. 

these albums are some of the best punk ever. 
Fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, Nebraska said:

regis philbin has also signed out

Regis!!!! i wonder if trump will make a statement? they were friends or at least hung out in NY.