IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

14 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

he has now be retconned by god

"He's no good to me dead"

Ironically, today is the day Disney+ announced another Star Wars series, "The Books of Boba Fett" to air sometime in 2021.

16 hours ago, Joyrex said:

"He's no good to me dead"

Ironically, today is the day Disney+ announced another Star Wars series, "The Books of Boba Fett" to air sometime in 2021.

Mickey Mouse killed him.

• Like 1

Such a loss, I was following him on Instagram, and his mother had just had COVID, then he posted this week he tested negative and was feeling better.  Pictured with his sister, who was also a dancer. RIP

4FC50505-1AD7-488A-88A1-CE7068B7CF24.jpeg

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

MF DOOM RIP true legend.. wtf. fucking fuck. 

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.59830/title.mf-doom-has-died-cause-currently-unknown#

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJefkDalNYo/?igshid=jojfrkanfmdb

“Thank you for showing how not to be afraid to love and be the best person I could ever be. My world will never be the same without you. Words will never express what you and Malachi mean to me, I love both and adore you always. May THE ALL continue to bless you, our family and the planet.”

DOOM actually died on October 31, but his family chose to wait before making it public. At this time, no cause of death has been revealed. DOOM was 49.

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 26