IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

She's not dead...?

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/julie-strain-death/

Julie Strain, who famously earned the title as the “Queen of the B Movies” is alive and is not dead, despite reports to the contrary on January 12. Heavy initially reported on Strain’s death after Malibu Bay Films wrote on Facebook and Instagram that she had died and The Hollywood Reporter said it had confirmed her death. The Hollywood Reporter has retracted its story.

Strain is 57 and has been battling dementia for several years. Her family took to Facebook to correct the false reports about the actress’s death. Her boyfriend, who runs her social media accounts, wrote on Facebook, “I just tucked Julie in for the night. She is very comfortable and doing very well (considering her late-term dementia continues to take its toll). I promise that if anything serious was to happen I would post immediately. Thank you so much for your concern. Julie just fell asleep for the night.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

“For dinner, I will continue to have the table set for him, too. Like it always was the case. I’m not alone,” dpa quoted Fischbacher as telling the newspaper.

:catcry:

59 minutes ago, Braintree said:

yeah, but now it's got official branding and is assumedly going to be making its way into products soon (if it hasn't already that i've not heard of?)

Edited by auxien