IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

42 minutes ago, yekker said:

Well there's drugs and then there's  fucking slipping. Horrible.

So fucking big this tragic accident. 

I have a friend who falled like this at a party and had a big luck cus it was "only" 7 feet high and she broke her leg but that shit is happening.

So sad! 

10 minutes ago, cern said:

So fucking big this tragic accident. 

I have a friend who falled like this at a party and had a big luck cus it was "only" 7 feet high and she broke her leg but that shit is happening.

So sad! 

it is so sad and these kinds of accidents happen all the time. idk what the injuries were to Sophie but subdural hematoma is not uncommon. people fall off cliffs on the oregon coast or get sucked out by sneaker waves.. every year. shit just happens sometimes and standing one foot too close to the cliff is all it takes. 

thinking back about all the times me a bunch of friends did something a little risky or outright stupid and lived to tell about it.. 

• Like 4
  • Farnsworth 1

13 hours ago, BelacquaShuah said:

RIP SOPHIE

i was ready for a long and fruitful career.

It's problematic that for you the sad part of her passing away is that she can't continue her career and make more music for your personal entertainment. Your personal gain is not the metric by which a human life's worth should be measured.

47 minutes ago, dingformung said:

It's problematic that for you the sad part of her passing away is that she can't continue her career and make more music for your personal entertainment. Your personal gain is not the metric by which a human life's worth should be measured.

Maybe, but most dead people in this thread are remembered for their contributions to entertainment as a whole but also for their contributions to our own enjoyment, not?
When an aspiring artist dies young, is it not natural to think of what more they could have accomplished and could have brought in terms of enjoyment to our lives?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MaartenVC said:

Maybe, but most dead people in this thread are remembered for their contributions to entertainment as a whole but also for their contributions to our own enjoyment, not?
When an aspiring artist dies young, is it not natural to think of what more they could have accomplished and could have brought in terms of enjoyment to our lives?

don't feed the troll, he'll only get more boring and unfunny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Choking is another senseless way to die, lost a friend to that.

Ugh, terrible.  Sorry to hear it.  Brain aneurysms... I was talking to a date tonight about these sorts of things.  Her friend died of a heart attack while running, 32.  Got into the topic because of SOPHIE's death.  RIP.

• Sad 1

On 1/30/2021 at 10:11 PM, joshuatxuk said:

Happened to DJ Medhi - roof collapse and Jerry Fuchs (touring drummer with a lot of DFA Records bands) - who fell down an loft elevator shaft. Both 34. DJ Rashad died at 34 as well from drug OD.

34 is the new 27

Character actor Hal Holbrook has died, always loved him in The Fog and Creepshow, what a loss. Regret never getting to see his Mark Twain one man show, I heard it was amazing.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/hal-holbrook-dead-dies-emmy-tony-winning-actor-mark-twain-1234898102/amp/

B4219C9C-B924-4EF1-BA05-C77B6D487AA3.jpeg

• Sad 1