IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

he was on jimmy kimmel not too long ago and was hilarious

I love murray with all my heart!! had a dream once where I was sitting in a cafe, saw david lynch smoking a cigarette outside and murray sitting at a table by himself. Thought lynch is probably busy, so I smiled at murray, he smiled back, ended up walking up to him to ask him if he wants to hang out for a bit.
He laughed and said "only if I can order you some ice cream", I was like yeah sure, why not, he insisted that I have to finish it if he does. the cafe lady brought over a giant bowl of strawberry jam and he just sat there grinning from one ear to the other. We both laughed and I obviously didn't have to finish it.. definite waifu material

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chronical said:

I love murray with all my heart!! had a dream once where I was sitting in a cafe, saw david lynch smoking a cigarette outside and murray sitting at a table by himself. Thought lynch is probably busy, so I smiled at murray, he smiled back, ended up walking up to him to ask him if he wants to hang out for a bit.
He laughed and said "only if I can order you some ice cream", I was like yeah sure, why not, he insisted that I have to finish it if he does. the cafe lady brought over a giant bowl of strawberry jam and he just sat there grinning from one ear to the other. We both laughed and I obviously didn't have to finish it.. definite waifu material

Tehe sexual

• Burger 1

Always found the Bill Murray love in to be very studenty, naff, generic and contrived. A phenomenon perpetuated by frat house dorks who follow the herd and haven't seen pussy since they were ejected from their mothers birth canal. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

Always found the Bill Murray love in to be very studenty, naff, generic and contrived. A phenomenon perpetuated by frat house dorks who follow the herd and haven't seen pussy since they were ejected from their mothers birth canal. 

Cool story, bra.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, Nebraska said:

r.i.p. to lawrence 

anytime i was in the bay area i'd go to city lights.. find something interesting then go across the street to the best jazz club i'd ever been to "Jazz at Pearl's" and have a great night. was into the beat stuff when younger and read all sorts of beat stuff. love that book store for many reasons. fckn north beach though. no idea what's there these days. always had a good time. Jazz at PEarl's was bought out by some guy but he kept the name and kept the rest the same. i guess Pearl retired or died. she was awesome too. she worked the door and was running the place actively every night.  legit heard some of the best live jazz there numerous times.. players touring through different cities sitting in with each other and just killing it ever night. 

RIP Lawrence Ferlinghetti

RIP, LG Petrov ?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lg-petrov-entombed-dead-obituary-1138178/

“Our brother, leader, vocalist, our Chief Rebel Angel went on another ride last night,” Entombed A.D. wrote on Facebook. “It’s with the deepest sadness that we have to announce that Lars-Göran Petrov has left us. He was (is!!!) an incredible friend and a person that has touched so many people. He has changed so many lives with his voice, his music, his character, and his unique personality. LG’s smile is something that we will carry forever in our hearts. When asked in an interview what he would like to have written on his grave and what about his legacy, he said: ‘I will never die, it will never die.’  And you didn’t. You will live forever in our hearts.”

RIP Marvelous Marvin Hagler

passed away at 66 from complications from the vaccine (not sure if there were other underlying issues). One of the greatest from one of the greatest eras.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

RIP Marvelous Marvin Hagler

passed away at 66 from complications from the vaccine (not sure if there were other underlying issues). One of the greatest from one of the greatest eras.

vaccine complications? oh damn. hope they reveal the actual causes.. so far listed as "natural causes". 

he was a legend for sure. got lot's of exposure during his reign. i remember the commercials vaguely

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

vaccine complications? oh damn. hope they reveal the actual causes.. so far listed as "natural causes". 

he was a legend for sure. got lot's of exposure during his reign. i remember the commercials vaguely

Tommy Hearns asked people to pray for him as he was struggling from the “after effects of taking the vaccine”. Shortly after he passed he clarified he wasn’t trying to take an anti-vax stance and Hagler’s death was listed as natural causes. Maybe he heard the wrong info at first? I don’t know. Not trying to spread rumors but that’s really messed up if true. Definitely a legend.

image.thumb.jpeg.31882dd9f8b9049e9e323a93ae1a3e26.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...