IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:59 PM, Braintree said:

RIP

Lucille Bluth is one of the best characters ever.

So is Malory Archer. RIP.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

The UK has lost one of its best "gaffers" We only have Boris representing us now on the world stage. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40262198.html

“How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?” – to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout.

Oban is really good scotch.

17 minutes ago, ignatius said:

“How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?” – to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a 1995 walkabout.

Oban is really good scotch.

So maybe he was right to ask? 

19 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

So maybe he was right to ask? 

seems like a reasonable joke to make in scotland but i was only in scotland as kid and didn't know shit about shit.  but i've heard Scottish people make similar jokes. perhaps it's different coming from royalty. 

6 minutes ago, Squee said:

“Drugs were a symptom of a bigger problem,” he told Kweli. “There were things that I went through in my childhood where I just blocked it out—but there’s only so much you can block out before you run out of space,” he said. “I really didn’t have anybody to talk to about it. So often talking about your problems is viewed as a sign of weakness. When it’s actually one of the bravest things you can do.”

sad that he was still dealing with addiction/etc. even tho he knew the cause/s and was obviously seeking help at times if not long term. 

Most of the time when I have been on the clubs and his old tunes turns on I had been coked out lika a UFO high as fuck.. The irony of him dying of crack cocacine
His music was totally for the coke heads 

• Facepalm 1