IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I had no idea the queen had a husband this whole time.

she's single now though. some old geezer just blew dust off his bucket list and is hoping to check off another box. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

she's single now though. some old geezer just blew dust off his bucket list and is hoping to check off another box. 

Hey man, I'm not that old...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Prince Phillip didn't die. Someone killed the necromancer that's been keeping him undead for the past hundred years.

i watched a docu about the prince today on a croatian channel.... wow what a life!

but after watching the docu i can say that i pity the fool who marries a windsor! 

Edited by xox

On 4/10/2021 at 3:51 PM, Braintree said:

Prince Phillip didn't die. Someone killed the necromancer that's been keeping him undead for the past hundred years.

He’s been hired to host the reboot of Tales From the Crypt

On 4/10/2021 at 1:49 PM, xox said:

i watched a docu about the prince today on a croatian channel.... wow what a life!

but after watching the docu i can say that i pity the fool who marries a windsor! 

interviewer: "so, how did the duke and the queen meet?"

Royal spokes person: "well, they were related..."

14 hours ago, ignatius said:

interviewer: "so, how did the duke and the queen meet?"

Royal spokes person: "well, they were related..."

lol yes, among other things! 

On 4/10/2021 at 3:49 PM, xox said:

yeah he had a turbulent life and combat experience in WW2, he was also know for his litany of off color jokes and general arrogance typical of most Royals

like QEII his life is more of an interesting window into history, I feel fairly neutral about his death and see it more as a bookend

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrSkb4EpZVWNWbstmE1d

r.i.p bernie 'ponzi scheme' madoff. 

Bernie Madoff.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/may/20/bernie-madoff-prison-photos

Both Dreyfuss and De Niro listened to the tapes as they prepared for their performances. The podcast reveals intimate details of Madoff’s life in captivity, including the memorable fact that Madoff has established a monopoly inside Butner over hot chocolate – he bought up every packet from the prison shop and traded them at a profit with other inmates.

a rotten piece of shit 'til the end. lived far too long. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrSkb4EpZVWNWbstmE1d

r.i.p bernie 'ponzi scheme' madoff. 

Now he can potentially shift all the resources he wasted in life into something useful like fertilizer and maybe a small patch of the Earth he ripped off gets some compensation!

Fuck me

spacer.png

Digital Underground’s Shock G has died at 57, according to a post from Digital Underground co-founder Chopmaster J on Instagram. “34 years ago almost to the day we had a wild idea we can be a hip hop band and take on the world through it all,” he wrote. “the dream became a reality and the reality became a nightmare for some. And now he’s awaken from the fame long live shock G Aka Humpty Hump and Rest In Peace my Brotha Greg Jacobs!!!” No cause of death has been reported yet. 

https://www.stereogum.com/2145248/digital-undergrounds-shock-g-dead-at-57/news/

• Sad 11

sucks. digital underground brought such good vibes. everyone was welcome. it was happy weird fun shit. nothing but good times.. good memories. you could turn a party around by playing some of their tracks. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2