IGNORED

Surfing on Soundclouds - Fan Art

FLUXLINKAGES

Honestly guys, these are all wicked. I thought about having a shot at it myself, but there's no point as I'm liking the designs in this thread too much.

My favourites are probably Funkaholic's last one (with the beach shot) and Das Gespenst's Soundcloud logo. Not sure if I'm feeling 'Surfing on Soundclouds' as a title though. Ideal title for a bootleg, but this stuff seems more official to me.

Also, I'm guessing we're unofficially/officially compiling these tunes into one massive album, as opposed to a bunch of individual releases?

I was originally thinking Surfing On Soundclouds as one of the potential unofficial titles for just one of the many unofficial releases from this soundcloud dump... Specifically the ones that sound like SOSW... Of course there are saw, hab, icbyd, rdj -sounding tracks that could be given a title the same way...

Im also totally open to using titles that sound less "like a bootleg" although in terms of accuracy, these would be essentially "bootlegs" if we were to compile them and sort them into albums as is being mentioned. Example: Nirvana - Outcesticide bootleg.. Even though those were mostly previously released, it was the collection of them that was unofficial l

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

For the ones in favor with the aubergine:

N4q9Aua.jpg

Gold embossed logo on aubergine with leather texture like the analord binder pls