Surfing on Soundclouds - Fan Art

FLUXLINKAGES

wow, valley, those are great!!!!

but again

why 89? some tracks have 88 in comments

also why 96? hes still uploading, probably will be new stuff aswell

so it's always risky to use years before it's all done

my preferred title "Selected Soundcloud Dumps"

here is something i made which looks kind of like the spiral on analogue bubblebath

also a bubblebathy font

tumblr_nj2ns42s6Q1ro2r7wo1_1280.png

tumblr_nj2nu2iS4p1ro2r7wo1_1280.png

That came out looking quite Orb-ish imo...

Those are awesome, ryanpetersen!

Is there an ideal canvas size for this sort of thing?

I'd say 500x500 is ideal if you're only planning on using it as iTunes/digital artwork.

If you intend on printing the artwork or just want it displayed at a higher resolution, try something nice and big like 2000x2000 @ 300dpi. You should be able to comfortably shrink that down to CD and digital sizes. It's far easier to scale down than it is to enlarge, unless you're exclusively working with vectors of course.

To elaborate slightly, I didn't draw that picture, but it's what I'm now using in my iTunes library for unreleased RDJ tracks. :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i'm disappointed, i've always preferred to see you in everything you do... i really thought that this drawing was you... gosh!

To elaborate slightly, I didn't draw that picture, but it's what I'm now using in my iTunes library for unreleased RDJ tracks. :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i'm disappointed, i've always preferred to see you in everything you do... i really thought that this drawing was you... gosh!

i know, right? :catrage: