IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

Here's a link to 13 of them plus the extra duplicate that got renamed (leesa_ur_co_clever)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!fhM3nJDb!drcyUnaEajYGg6SHPkY_-A

I guess they're about half wav and half mp3

I should have downloaded everything at the time for future forensics but you start to get complacent and think that things will always be there :)

The cylence one is the timestretched Cyndi Lauper track whose online got renamed at one point (to remove a justin bieber reference which afx/mike would probably not have made)

The itsameplug one is the one that has a track title online referring to vibert or christ or something

Just to reiterate, 'nora1' and 'leesa_ur_so_clever' are the same track with different tags, nora1 was the original

This early sampling of tracks doesn't sound very mike and richy at all to me, i really got sucked in by the titles and comments before I started really listening

Thanks!

itsameplug is a cracking tune

Yeah that one has got a good vibe but it implies it's by Plug or at least vibert but sounds kind of like ... a really slow "outside kickass (violin solo)" from back in the limewire days

If it was Plug wouldn't there be way more d + b?

ye the plug was exclusively d&b vibert project

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my mind 00008673 goes from possible to probable RDJ.

I thought it was him for awhile, but the recent uploads really seem to narrow the field in my mind. (nonsamp'd kit that's too similar to CCAI gears). I mean someone would have had to spend a good bit of money between now and CCAI2 coming out, made nice tunes, plus made the other goodies on the acct all in time/holding out for meow.

So much similar sounding kit, esp. the CCAI-esque stuff uploaded more recently.

I have a hard time believing Richie would endorse a copycat acct by commenting w/ the "ace production" bit.

Also makes sense that it's been labeled as brainwaltz era since the acct went up. As if it's an acct for a different era of chunes.

Commenting styles are similar (though obviously that cant be trusted), but most importantly the music is GOOD and sounds plausibly RDJ both in kit and form.

That's my opine (worth nothing).

Hopefully the 0000 acct keeps rolling along right into Drukqs era. Esp since the main went capoot.

Also he "endorsed" this acct prior to closing down the other, maybe at's sumn

yeah, i'm starting to believe. there is stunning stuff in there, regardless of who made it.

some stuff sounds more like boards than rich...

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/late-hither-ma8ema8mati7s-a-nap-version

bumtrumpet's account is intriguing too, this track has that ventolin laughing sample at the start...

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/lucky-bag-suite

track description: "collage of some bits of shit from 89-94"

sorry if this has been covered in previous posts

Going along w/ the one flew over the cuckoo bit (cuckoo's stealing nests)...he did refer to his tracks as birds whence he said "Fly away little birdies" on the reg account. And then Richard said let there be light, and there was light.

Also mentionable, I'm pissed. I'd downloaded several of the various other improbable soundcloud imposters tracks, but over the last month got pretty complacent and figured nah someone else will. Hopefully someone else did.

Judging by the forensics expertise over the past few pages I can't help but assume someone did.

I have wondered a few times if 00008673 is Boards of Canada, they have said in interviews that they make many different styles of music but only release the stuff that has their signature BOC sound. This could be a glimpse in to that. Δlate Hither really pushed me over the edge on this theory, that outro is LEGIT.

I have wondered a few times if 00008673 is Boards of Canada, they have said in interviews that they make many different styles of music but only release the stuff that has their signature BOC sound. This could be a glimpse in to that. Δlate Hither really pushed me over the edge on this theory, that outro is LEGIT.

yeah, that triangulate dither nap version track has the signature boc sound all over. so does this one: https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/9-kurrytee-midi_2_cv

I got a French girl to translate Marsipan Birthday. Definitely sounds like an Aphex song:

Il est absolument ridicule - He is absolutely ridiculous

De nous 2 ou de nous 3 - To the 2 of us or the 3

J'en ai rien à foutre - I don't give a fuck

Je pense être saoule - I think I'm drunk

I don't get all they say tho, sometimes it's too modified ! Ö

Someone commented on the ibiza spliff track saying it sounds like BoC and Richard said that he hadn't heard of them at the time but when he did he stopped making music similar to that. But he said he enjoys some of their stuff.

I've got 51 of the 00008673 tracks downloaded, so missing some. Least there's that incase nobody got all of em

I've got 51 of the 00008673 tracks downloaded, so missing some. Least there's that incase nobody got all of em

I've got em all except ?late Hither [ma8ema8mati7s a?? nap version] (wich wouldn't downloead for some reason, if anyone got it let me know) I think, I'll upload them tomorrow (first I've got some tagging to do)

and user0000008673 has this video on his sc profile

https://youtu.be/08pWM_67W3M

Spotted this last night. Did you see the second video on that user's YouTube account? I planned to rip it this morning but it's gone :(

I watched it, it was called 19:17-19:19, those numbers appeared in the video or sounds in some way and it also devolved into lines like the other one

Archived