Sign in to follow this  
Jaspmf

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

did anyone grab, upload the caustic window trax?

also

??

More causticwindow tracks being added. Is this fake?

probably. I freaked for one second then realized ive heard all of them except the 12 second one. im pretty sure

And a new user0000008673 track. Some good music on that account.

Not sure but it said 'this account is fake, go away' or something in the description of the recently uploaded tracks when I tried posting it on facebook.

And now the causticwindow tracks have gone.

man i dont think any of these r afx :sad:

3rd armpit is cool tho

And away it goes again.

Bit cheeky using the foldface image.

Definitely somebody on here...

Guest skibby

this whole boring problem reminds me of graffiti styles, except there's vice cops studying the lines of the graffiti worried about catching the originator or a certain piece, for what? so they can live another day to buy more donuts, bust heads, burst bubbles, and whatever motivates grammar police and stuff.

after careful internet observation, it seems like I learned that someone will normally say "you believe that? thats your opinion? let me tell you why your opinion is wrong" I like a world where people can have their opinions. "no you dont like that, and let me tell you why" a voice bubbles up to say.

"skibby let me tell you why your opinion is wrong..." or the ad hominem or whatever.

or am I totally wrong in my opinion?

You tell it like it is Skibbz! Everyone IS of course entitled to their own opinion. Yet in the search for truth through dialogue (in this case through our forum threads) one must be open to the opinions of others, exchange views and even be ready to adopt the opinions of others as one's own. Also, our opinions about the music itself is a very different thing from our opinions regarding whether or not this music is made by one of the WATMM featured artists. The first one is totally subjective and is in the ear of the beholder, while the second requires evidence and proof.

I dunno if I'm catching your point completely, but that's my take :)
Let's get philosophical!

You tell it like it is Skibbz! Everyone IS of course entitled to their own opinion. Yet in the search for truth through dialogue (in this case through our forum threads) one must be open to the opinions of others, exchange views and even be ready to adopt the opinions of others as one's own. Also, our opinions about the music itself is a very different thing from our opinions regarding whether or not this music is made by one of the WATMM featured artists. The first one is totally subjective and is in the ear of the beholder, while the second requires evidence and proof.

I dunno if I'm catching your point completely, but that's my take :)

Let's get philosophical!

Plus, it is quite enjoyable unravelling (or at least trying to) the mystery.

how do we know our memories are real? and what does that mean?

this whole boring problem reminds me of graffiti styles, except there's vice cops studying the lines of the graffiti worried about catching the originator or a certain piece, for what? so they can live another day to buy more donuts, bust heads, burst bubbles, and whatever motivates grammar police and stuff.

Graffiti cops would grab the first AFX hoax account they find and hold it up for the world to see like: "SEE? WE GOT HIM. SAYS AFX RIGHT ON THE TAGS"

Edited by colunga

how do we know our memories are real? and what does that mean?

5I9Q2Kl.jpg?1

3rd armpit deleted a few songs, one of them being the one with no name (managed to name it ".mp3"), which is one of the best. here it is

3rd armpit deleted a few songs, one of them being the one with no name (managed to name it ".mp3"), which is one of the best. here it is

niiice

Guavid's music is incredible...and kudos for not pretending to be AFX ;)

Gotta admit out of all the supposed afx soundclouds Caustic Window is the most wily

Is there any artist with more fakes/imitators out on soundcloud/youtube? Like, if I search for the tuss or aphex and watch a youtube video, about half of the side-links are fakes. It's fucking weird.

MBEDO on that caustic window sc account sounds very convincing and the comment is gone that this is a fake account.

the beats/rythms on the caustic window SC seem pretty lame to be aphex. unless its his lazy music.

to me just sounds like someone trying to copy