IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoping this sees a release some day

Agreed! I can't even remember anymore if this one was released in the dump or not? Basically the most convincing fake this

Love those tracks. Its cool that they are preemptive of afx soundcloud dump, as they sound very afxy but theres a good dark vibe in there too :music:

Guest Tristan

It's my (uneducated) guess that there's a ton of accounts already active, "sleeper accounts" et al. Ranging from being buried deep in the interwebs to hidden in plain sight.

track i previously posted had a sample off Annie or something. a girl saying "it makes me want to screeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm" with cool timestretching drone outro. dunno what that's from but none of the other CW tracks I've heard on SoundCloud were new so it's probably one I'm unfamiliar with.

http://i.imgur.com/lA0DgIl.jpg

quick like the cat and mouse game with CW stuff. if i'm anywhere near a computer when the email notification comes through I dive straight on SC. I should probably get out more.

track i previously posted had a sample off Annie or something. a girl saying "it makes me want to screeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm" with cool timestretching drone outro. dunno what that's from but none of the other CW tracks I've heard on SoundCloud were new so it's probably one I'm unfamiliar with.

http://i.imgur.com/lA0DgIl.jpg

quick like the cat and mouse game with CW stuff. if i'm anywhere near a computer when the email notification comes through I dive straight on SC. I should probably get out more.

The dialogue sample is from Willy Wonka. Tracks keep coming and going, mostly already released, seems like it's just someone screwing with us.

three 'new' tracks up again. shit smothered, rip of marchmont fast (presumably, didn't listen as waiting on release) and another i can't recall the name of but have heard before.

It's from Willy Wonka

which afx track is it?

he briefly put up a track that was 1:12 long or something and that sounded like an analord session. or something.

i'm not talking about the "where's your girlfriend" track btw, it was a different track.

fuck yes new shit being uploaded

Archived