IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

tHANKS FOR THE ZIP of the erik tracks! Went thru and DL'd them a few weeeks a go but i think there are a few i missed.

I like shuffling thru them since i cant remem any of the titles. I always lose the ones i like and find them again cuz the titles.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the .rar's...huge download files I guess it was a lot of content. Are the tracks recently updated also on the old archive(s)?

The new stuff is really nice!

Another gorgeous Erik track is up

Erik be uploading today at similar times as "user confirmed" so the timing thang must be a coincidence

Link to that profile?

Guest nuane

Thanks for all those compliments guys, but could you please stop sharing my stuff (the Soundcloud "Erik" account) through Wetransfer, torrent or any other way?

I've found a record company that want to release a substantial amount of the tracks I uploaded on Soundcloud on vinyl & CD and I'm very happy with that.

Some of the tracks will return on Soundcloud later (free for download) and some will find it's way through another way.

Thanks!

Thanks for all those compliments guys, but could you please stop sharing my stuff (the Soundcloud "Erik" account) through Wetransfer, torrent or any other way?

I've found a record company that want to release a substantial amount of the tracks I uploaded on Soundcloud on vinyl & CD and I'm very happy with that.

Some of the tracks will return on Soundcloud later (free for download) and some will find it's way through another way.

Thanks!

And deservedly so. Keep us posted on the release dates/info.

Thanks!

My apologies, all links are now redacted and future links will be deleted. Congratulations on the deal anyway, much, much deserved!

Guest nuane

Thanks!

My apologies, all links are now redacted and future links will be deleted. Congratulations on the deal anyway, much, much deserved!

Thanks!!! I appreciate that very much!!!

Thanks!

Thanks!!! I appreciate that very much!!!

Awesome man! Keep us posted on ur releases, u've got plenty of eager listeners here...

Thanks!

Congrats man, very much looking forward to the release

Goddamnit, I finally decide to check out the Erik tracks and they're long gone. Karma innit.

Thanks!

This Erik stuff is marvelous; congrats on the upcoming deal. Since I don't usually troll the depths of WATMM, I won't come find out about your release probably. I did follow you on SoundCloud so maybe make it clear with an update on there when something comes out so that I can know to buy it!

Archived