IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"possible" rdj soundclogs :)

That is undoubtedly nice, but I keep hearing what I believe to be samples from CCAI2, so I'm guessing it's built around that.

That is undoubtedly nice, but I keep hearing what I believe to be samples from CCAI2, so I'm guessing it's built around that.

Very similar sound. Definitally not samples thou. But similar technique

Wouldn't similar technique require expensive equipment not likely to be in the hands of amateur musicians?

Right spent some time on this. listened to the whole EP again
Quilat Spring def does not have direct samples from the tracks on Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments.

So if it's not the man himself it's someone who achieved a very similar sound but ofc not with robots ;)

Probably cause u skipped through it as I did the first time.

Heard it a few times nice n' loud and it really is quite good

Agreed, it's legit v v good. And significantly higher quality than the other stuff on that page (although admittedly I haven't spent a ton of time on it). Certainly curious... I think anyone would believe it could fit on CCAI2.

The bells (for lack of better word) is really reminding me of something else but I can't quite place it.

Thanks for all those compliments guys, but could you please stop sharing my stuff (the Soundcloud "Erik" account) through Wetransfer, torrent or any other way?

I've found a record company that want to release a substantial amount of the tracks I uploaded on Soundcloud on vinyl & CD and I'm very happy with that.

Some of the tracks will return on Soundcloud later (free for download) and some will find it's way through another way.

Thanks!

Coming back to this today. Much of this material is remarkable. Based on spending at least an hour or so on it today, I think at least half of it could easily slip into the AFX SoundCloud dump unnoticed. That's intended as a high compliment. Love the tunes and vibes. Really looking forward to an official release.

Yeah, for me both those accounts are my fave side-discoveries thus far during this whole Soundcloud fiesta.

Yes ditto chaps. User 8673 and Erik has some brilliant tracks. Only one track of Eriks I didn't like out of over 80. Such consistent quality.

Agreed, it's legit v v good. And significantly higher quality than the other stuff on that page (although admittedly I haven't spent a ton of time on it). Certainly curious... I think anyone would believe it could fit on CCAI2.

The bells (for lack of better word) is really reminding me of something else but I can't quite place it.

I figured it out...second half of Plaid Zamami.

I figured it out...second half of Plaid Zamami.

Ha! Very cool...yes the sound is similar :)

it doesn't quite sound like afx to me but im just not sure klsdfj

has anyone seen a dump of it btw? rather not rip each one individually like I did when definitely legit dump first started..

RDJ (through the confirmed user account) just commented on this and another brainwaltzera track.

On this one he says "Ace production".

But if Ludd disagrees I guess it's can't be..... (jk buddy, please don't hurt me :))

Guest nuane

Thanks for all those compliments guys, but could you please stop sharing my stuff (the Soundcloud "Erik" account) through Wetransfer, torrent or any other way?

I've found a record company that want to release a substantial amount of the tracks I uploaded on Soundcloud on vinyl & CD and I'm very happy with that.

Some of the tracks will return on Soundcloud later (free for download) and some will find it's way through another way.

Thanks!

Coming back to this today. Much of this material is remarkable. Based on spending at least an hour or so on it today, I think at least half of it could easily slip into the AFX SoundCloud dump unnoticed. That's intended as a high compliment. Love the tunes and vibes. Really looking forward to an official release.

Thanks again! I will post a message here or elsewhere on watmm when there is more news.

• Posted 1 d

ay ago

1 dayOctavcat says at 1:30:

Richard, when can we buy these ? ;)

• Posted 10 hours ago10 hoursuser 0000008673 says at 1:30:

@octavcat: these arent finished products. just njoy them 4free 4now :]

Hope someone grabs all the BWE tracks before they're gone.

Archived