IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://soundcloud.com/eod-6/delirium

eod's just put up 20 delicious tracks, listen while they're still there!

damn, he posted like 15 more and i was all ready to listen to them when i got home today but now they're all gone. bother.

who dat? any non SC links we could have a listen on, cause there's no tracks up on the Souncloud right now

In my mind 00008673 goes from possible to probable RDJ.

I thought it was him for awhile, but the recent uploads really seem to narrow the field in my mind. (nonsamp'd kit that's too similar to CCAI gears). I mean someone would have had to spend a good bit of money between now and CCAI2 coming out, made nice tunes, plus made the other goodies on the acct all in time/holding out for meow.

So much similar sounding kit, esp. the CCAI-esque stuff uploaded more recently.

I have a hard time believing Richie would endorse a copycat acct by commenting w/ the "ace production" bit.

Also makes sense that it's been labeled as brainwaltz era since the acct went up. As if it's an acct for a different era of chunes.

Commenting styles are similar (though obviously that cant be trusted), but most importantly the music is GOOD and sounds plausibly RDJ both in kit and form.

That's my opine (worth nothing).

Hopefully the 0000 acct keeps rolling along right into Drukqs era. Esp since the main went capoot.

Also he "endorsed" this acct prior to closing down the other, maybe at's sumn

Hope someone grabs all the BWE tracks before they're gone.

20+ tracks have been removed :( There were about 63 there before and now there's only 45.

Did anyone grab all the Brain Waltz Era before they vanished?

20+ tracks have been removed :( There were about 63 there before and now there's only 45.

Did the brain waltz vanish? My stream still shows em, and the profile shows 64 tracks..

Reckon soundcloud is just being a POS

Did the brain waltz vanish? My stream still shows em, and the profile shows 64 tracks..

Reckon soundcloud is just being a POS

I think about 20 tracks are gone.

post-18274-0-76716800-1430973773_thumb.jpg

Crap! shows 45 for me too! But can't remember which tracks are gone. Most of my favorites are still there. Check this out thou: the oldest track on the account (the only one posted 3 years ago, as compared to the others that were posted at the same time as user confirmed) has an image that I Google-image-searched and it's an image from a Bleep competition (Warp affiliated online record store) that also took place 3 years ago (check link below). Also, brainwaltzera's first ever comment was about submitting tunes to competitions and never getting any feeback or something of that sort. RDJ replied to this comment and even posted the future music vibert remix a few hours later which he had submitted to a competition. those comments have been deleted now but they've been mentioned and screen grabbed in previous posts on the forum. 3 year old Bleep comp info:

3 year old Track: https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/290158060703erguie98 As to whether this is AFX I really doubt it at this point. most of nyr22's arguments are legit. I dunno if i buy the Greek/mis-bit connection thou. There's plenty of french in the titles (and in an actual track) too and everything is mostly written in english. that doesn't prove much. Also, I think the number of the account was there from the start, I remember it being there from day one, really. i think the brainwaltzera in the link was intentional and could have been changed if he/she/they wanted to hide or prove something (judging also by the behavior of the name changes of the confimed RDJ user acount which also changed the url) all we know for sure at this point from RDJ's comments is that he's into it or knows something about it or is familiar with the person(s) behind it.

Anyone notice the cryptic comment on 0008673s account. It says 'one flew over the cuckoos nest 4 ol times sake'

I was going to post this on the main soundcloud thread but that is punishable by death!!

I don't know if it is relevant but cuckoos take over other birds nest (=soundcloud a/c!!) don't they? Perhaps the reduction from 64 to 45 tracks were the cuckoos tracks on that account?

Anyone notice the cryptic comment on 0008673s account. It says 'one flew over the cuckoos nest 4 ol times sake'

I was going to post this on the main soundcloud thread but that is punishable by death!!

I don't know if it is relevant but cuckoos take over other birds nest (=soundcloud a/c!!) don't they? Perhaps the reduction from 64 to 45 tracks were the cuckoos tracks on that account?

It's not punishable by death I can assure you :) just off-topic as it has nothing to do with the main account.

It's not punishable by death I can assure you :) just off-topic as it has nothing to do with the main account.

Wouldn't say nothing....just the props on behalf of RDJ himself ought to mean something no? Def doesn't mean it's RDJ thou

---please don't kill me :)

Crap! shows 45 for me too! But can't remember which tracks are gone. Most of my favorites are still there. Check this out thou: the oldest track on the account (the only one posted 3 years ago, as compared to the others that were posted at the same time as user confirmed) has an image that I Google-image-searched and it's an image from a Bleep competition (Warp affiliated online record store) that also took place 3 years ago (check link below). Also, brainwaltzera's first ever comment was about submitting tunes to competitions and never getting any feeback or something of that sort. RDJ replied to this comment and even posted the future music vibert remix a few hours later which he had submitted to a competition. those comments have been deleted now but they've been mentioned and screen grabbed in previous posts on the forum. 3 year old Bleep comp info:

3 year old Track: https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/290158060703erguie98 As to whether this is AFX I really doubt it at this point. most of nyr22's arguments are legit. I dunno if i buy the Greek/mis-bit connection thou. There's plenty of french in the titles (and in an actual track) too and everything is mostly written in english. that doesn't prove much. Also, I think the number of the account was there from the start, I remember it being there from day one, really. i think the brainwaltzera in the link was intentional and could have been changed if he/she/they wanted to hide or prove something (judging also by the behavior of the name changes of the confimed RDJ user acount which also changed the url) all we know for sure at this point from RDJ's comments is that he's into it or knows something about it or is familiar with the person(s) behind it.

I can say for sure now that the leesa waar or leesa maar track that got taken down with the last 20 tracks removed was not by afx or mike, and is clearly labeled in my itunes to be mis-bit - this was one of the earlier tracks

I downloaded it when we were first investigating, and the tags all refer to mis-bit with song title called "Nora1"

I mentioned it on here, and later the tags got removed, and then the track was renamed to "leesa_ur_co_clever" which indicates we were on the trail

So clearly someone saw we were onto them and cleared the tags and references

At this point was also when the comment "u r 2 mis-bit" got removed by ogie, but he didn't remove his comment about macedonia

(by the way, one of the newest tracks is called acetonia, pretty close to macedonia...)

I have the screenshots to prove it or i can upload both tracks if you want to see the tags

Yeah that's pretty heavy evidence :)

but i also downloaded that leeasa war track and it had different metadata (no mis-bit mention) so he probably already changed it (can u replace already uploaded metadata or files on Souncloud?) so i don't see why he would take it down altogether now.
i remember some comments about mis-bit too prob from the same guy ur saying and i don't see those anymore either. also true

I also believe whoever is behind this account is closely watching this forum so...hey man! who are you?!?!?! i love ur music, if u hadn't already noticed that by now :)

Yeah that's pretty heavy evidence :)

but i also downloaded that leeasa war track and it had different metadata (no mis-bit mention) so he probably already changed it (can u replace already uploaded metadata or files on Souncloud?) so i don't see why he would take it down altogether now.

i remember some comments about mis-bit too prob from the same guy ur saying and i don't see those anymore either. also true

I also believe whoever is behind this account is closely watching this forum so...hey man! who are you?!?!?! i love ur music, if u hadn't already noticed that by now :)

Well i think its down now just because of the bunch he took down maybe just to kind of go along with the RDJ one going down, but not wanting to stop the whole affair so he/she could keep putting up tracks and building the mystique

The track was still up two days ago, that's when I re-downloaded the track and saw the tags were missing and it was renamed to "leesa_ur_so_clever" - i think he/she must have re-uploaded it to make those changes

(I was one of the people really pushing that this was Mike at one point because of coincidental posting times but when I really started to listen and download things it just didn't seem right at all and i felt bad for possibly leading people on the wrong path and that's when I went into full investigation mode)

I have some other names of tracks that were different upon download, I can post the names but i don't think any of them had suspicious metadata, not sure if I remember which one was from which, but the track times would match up if we really cared to know

Anyone?

I got the tracks that were available to download up to a point but missed a lot.

Anyone?

I got the tracks that were available to download up to a point but missed a lot.

I'm uploading a bunch right now to mega that i downloaded on Feb 27th, maybe about 8 or 9, some of which are now removed

Mostly wav's and a few mp3's which maybe also suggests multiple artists or could be coincidence, but the mis-bit one was mp3

Anyone?

I'm uploading a bunch right now to mega that i downloaded on Feb 27th, maybe about 8 or 9, some of which are now removed

Mostly wav's and a few mp3's which maybe also suggests multiple artists or could be coincidence, but the mis-bit one was mp3

Nice one, sir

Anyone?

Nice one, sir

good lad :)

Here's a link to 13 of them plus the extra duplicate that got renamed (leesa_ur_co_clever)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!fhM3nJDb!drcyUnaEajYGg6SHPkY_-A

I guess they're about half wav and half mp3

I should have downloaded everything at the time for future forensics but you start to get complacent and think that things will always be there :)

The cylence one is the timestretched Cyndi Lauper track whose online got renamed at one point (to remove a justin bieber reference which afx/mike would probably not have made)

The itsameplug one is the one that has a track title online referring to vibert or christ or something

Just to reiterate, 'nora1' and 'leesa_ur_so_clever' are the same track with different tags, nora1 was the original

This early sampling of tracks doesn't sound very mike and richy at all to me, i really got sucked in by the titles and comments before I started really listening

Here's a link to 13 of them plus the extra duplicate that got renamed (leesa_ur_co_clever)

I should have downloaded everything at the time for future forensics but you start to get complacent and think that things will always be there :)

The cylence one is the timestretched Cyndi Lauper track whose online got renamed at one point (to remove a justin bieber reference which afx/mike would probably not have made)

The itsameplug one is the one that has a track title online referring to vibert or christ or something

Just to reiterate, 'nora1' and 'leesa_ur_so_clever' are the same track with different tags, nora1 was the original

This early sampling of tracks doesn't sound very mike and richy at all to me, i really got sucked in by the titles and comments before I started really listening

Thanks!

itsameplug is a cracking tune

Thanks!

itsameplug is a cracking tune

Yeah that one has got a good vibe but it implies it's by Plug or at least vibert but sounds kind of like ... a really slow "outside kickass (violin solo)" from back in the limewire days

If it was Plug wouldn't there be way more d + b?

Archived