IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admittedly I came across as a douche in that thread, my bad. I made this thread so that wouldn't happen anymor. I wwasn't the first or last person to suggest possible alts.Just send us here, tthat's the idea. You don't have to join the thread to fight us. Or me. Whatever.

I'd respond to most of your points but I'm on a celly and it's clunky as shit.

Cheers

Its reasonable to theorize that there might be other soundcloud accounts, although I doubt it.

So this thead might not be a total waste of time.

But you need to have a very high bar for evidence.

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

".at this point some people still thinking that I am afx which I am definitely not him. Aphex is a musical genius and I am just a normal guy who feel the strange necessity to write some melodies and harsh beats n stuff. Enjoy it or leave it... thank you!"

Its reasonable to theorize that there might be other soundcloud accounts, although I doubt it.

So this thead might not be a total waste of time.

But you need to have a very high bar for evidence.

Yeah, or we could easily debunk them by listening to the music in question.

user8a7s6t7h8m8a9c8i6d

".at this point some people still thinking that I am afx which I am definitely not him. Aphex is a musical genius and I am just a normal guy who feel the strange necessity to write some melodies and harsh beats n stuff. Enjoy it or leave it... thank you!"

Definitely not Aphex... Based on the sound, especially the newest uploads. Although Richard MIGHT say that bahahaha.

Cheers!

I would like to thank everyone here for their extraordinary work leading to the discovery of Richard's musical deluge. He has been my favorite musician for twenty years and this kind of event is life changing, as I'm sure you all feel. I had an account in the joyrex.com days and have been lurking here for years, moreso after the impressive Caustic Window kickstarter. This board is the reason we've come to this pivotal moment in Aphex history.

Lame intro aside, I noticed a weird soundcloud account that I don't think has been mentioned here - https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera

I saw it comment on one of user48736353001's songs then saw that it left the same comment 25 times: "That's funny. I too have a similar setup and I submitted a track on that Bleep competition but I didn't get any notice. I even sent it to that Future Music Magazine in the mid 90s and they never reviewed it" One of the songs on the account is called "25hr [[8deez1wik] lamp_on rimix 4 M@d0Nn@" and the description says "could get in trouble for this. will she hear it. with expert knob twiddling friend o' mine who shouldn't av mentioned tapes....drinks?" All the songs are tagged #afx and there are some other references. What does everyone think? Sorry if this is dumb or has been posted before.

I like it as well, made me think of EKT before seeing any of the descriptions. Also interesting is the description for "Interview Bullocks" which says "EmptyV '90s Moscow '94", dates that match up with actual RDJ interviews.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Quite enjoying loving the stuff on that profile

Really good. Doesn't sound like RDJ to me though. lol @ those track names

Interesting that it links to torproject in the info seeing as rich announced Syro on a .onion site. Also the tactic of posting on the comments section of another acct of his.

Sadly won't have time to check it out for a few days.

Excited if it's as described, hard and tuss weeee

. What does everyone think? Sorry if this is dumb or has been posted before.

NOT dumb, this is the place for to post possible alts. I've posted tons of bad leads, adamantly.

lol I listened to like 15 seconds of a couple of the recent tracks on that brianwaltzera SC and it just sounded so so so very bad

This.

No offense to whoever this is. But to try and pass this off as afx when you should just post it on it's own merit and learn from feedback.

=/

fairly new here, usu only got time to lurk a bit, but this insane week has been bringin us out of the woodwork!

anyone catch this?

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera

above user commented on slow early morning clissold:

"That's funny. I too have a similar setup and I submitted a track on that Bleep competition but I didn't get any notice. I even sent it to that Future Music Magazine in the mid 90s and they never reviewed it"

RDJ responded:

"I presume you think this is bad? Maybe it's a good thing! What we want and what we need are usually 2 quite different things"

tracks on there are tagged #afx. pretty proper shit too. what u all fink???

Archived