IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three new Guavid tracks up (although one is the same name as an earlier with different length; haven't listened yet to tell if it's the same track).

Edit - listening to the new Stanlem, I don't recognize it.

Erik's August '97 is absolutely gorgeous. Very Bochum Weltesque, but still. Great new uploads anyway.

Would you guys have a link to Guavid's SC please? Thanks!

Oh yeah, they are wicked when I'm in a good mood but think his heavier (don't want to say early AFX but will...) tracks are better.

Conch it's like he was listening to you (with latest track)

Does this guy post here?

The Burglar

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/88070-rolando-simmons-magic-crystal/

Cool. Figured he would, I'm listening to his stuff now for the first time and it's seriously some of the most lush and refreshing stuff I've heard in a while.

Cool. Figured he would, I'm listening to his stuff now for the first time and it's seriously some of the most lush and refreshing stuff I've heard in a while.

https://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/

This is a personal favourite:

^ Nice

I'm kind of geeking out right now with this guy's music. Not trying to get too hyped but I can't think of the last time I listened to like 7 tracks in a row from a previously unheard artist and didn't feel meh about at least a couple tracks. I've thoroughly enjoyed every track I've heard from this dude so far. It's preposterous. Listening to Deep Trail right now, and my initial impression is that it might be the best song I've heard all year. Anyways, not trying to derail this thread. Some good shit has been posted in here, and I definitely need to get around to listening to those new Erik tracks.

Nice new brainwaltzera track this morning

2 that day.

in the profile blurb under "soon" theres 2 youtube links, one titled 0000008673. dunno if there's some code in the odd video, seems like there could be, like a couple artists have done recently

2 that day.

in the profile blurb under "soon" theres 2 youtube links, one titled 0000008673. dunno if there's some code in the odd video, seems like there could be, like a couple artists have done recently

those odd YouTube videos have been linked in BWE profile for months

https://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/

This is a personal favourite:

^ Nice

I'm kind of geeking out right now with this guy's music. Not trying to get too hyped but I can't think of the last time I listened to like 7 tracks in a row from a previously unheard artist and didn't feel meh about at least a couple tracks. I've thoroughly enjoyed every track I've heard from this dude so far. It's preposterous. Listening to Deep Trail right now, and my initial impression is that it might be the best song I've heard all year. Anyways, not trying to derail this thread. Some good shit has been posted in here, and I definitely need to get around to listening to those new Erik tracks.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/84040-trackermatte-completionist-thread/

Archived