IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

Didn't he ask us not to share them?

Yes, he did. He is bringing them out properly so asked us to not rip them. I think it is even on this thread somewhere.

Ah, ok. Checked his comments on SC but didn't see anything saying that.

Fair enough mate.

:emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the recent Erik tracks has a real SAW 2 feel.

guessing you're referring to Ending? it really does sound like something off SAW 2!

how I feel listening to Erik's music:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg

Yes that's the one.

I was going back through all the tracks last night. The thing that impresses me is the consistency. There are literally only one or two tracks I don't like of all those.

• 2 weeks later...

my new favorite soundcloud is this guy Deafling who appears to be going through a dump of his own. Only has a few followers and uploaded a few more tracks yesterday.

I like seeing new stuff on here. Cool to see a world of talented non-label artists putting stuff out. The new stuff today is interesting and generally good, but Erik and Ghostcode are still my faves. Went through the Erik stuff in some detail again last week. Keeps on giving.

I like seeing new stuff on here. Cool to see a world of talented non-label artists putting stuff out. The new stuff today is interesting and generally good, but Erik and Ghostcode are still my faves. Went through the Erik stuff in some detail again last week. Keeps on giving.

Me too mate. Revisited the Erik stuff again last week. It's brilliant. I can't wait till we see some more from him

Some good music on that anthing acount richard commented on (on Mulberry bush on the user18081971 account)

I've only went throug very quickly but seems like i'll like it.

[sc5]204246571[/sc5]

[sc5]195642865[/sc5]

Uh oh! Cheers!

Just joined here a moment ago.

I think it was talking with Richard about old stuff from the early '90's that I should dig up some day. At least 24h plays for my profile was kinda high peak that day but after that they forgot me :D

Archived