IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the other thread got closed. Anyway, I saw this when I was checking out the new Last.fm layout:

http://www.last.fm/music/Steinvord/+images/f0fa0393d5dc498bc92ad30083a7e155

This is proof this guy is trying to impersonate other people. I mean why would you upload your picture in someone's else profile? What's the deal with this guy. Im convinced now he's the guy selling other peoples tracks over bandcamp.

lets analyse that wheatpin x photo. He has a book on his lap and it's thick so that means he can read (so must be intellectual right), and it's an hardcover so that means he's not poor (eww poor people). He has a scarf so that he can go out in that light t-shirt and not freeze (this means he's logical, cause freezing is bad). The door behind him is slightly ajar, is it a jar of marmalade? (This is a possibility worth considering.). There is a couch cushion on the floor next to him, that means that it's a party the photo was taken at, where extra seating was required and many had to sit on the floor, but not wheatpinX (he is above the fray). He is sitting with one leg astride the other, this helps to clearly illustrate how cool he is by highlighting his cowboy boot (he only needs to wear one, such is the magnetism created on the scene by such fashionable footwear, you can only bang so many babes). He is into irony perhaps, check the hat and the pose, noone would pose like this seriously lest they hope to be horribly maligned on some internet forum somewhere as a poser, wheatpin is above this (refer to chair and cushion comment).

/bah blord with this, also he looks a little like dleet which is scary. but also

proof this guy is trying to impersonate other people.

• 3 weeks later...

I bring you guys good news! Talked to John Ehrlichman via PM. Here are his messages:

hey, yes we're cutting lacquers now for the 12", digital package is already ready but will be timed with physical release. Should be about 2-3 months out at most? We will be promoting to reviewers and radio very shortly. feel free to pass the info on

take care

robbie

yes i'm very excited about it too, it will be worth the wait. Side A : 3 tracks 33rpm Side B : 2 tracks 45rpm Noel Summerville (mastering engineer for the past 5-6 Autechre releases) really delivered, sounds amazing!

i used to think anonymous music was fair game, meaning anybody could just pirate it or download it illegally, and even claim it as their own, but then some guy called florian hertz stole a bunch of my songs that i released anonymously and theres really nothing i can do about it. taught me a lesson.

i used to think anonymous music was fair game, meaning anybody could just pirate it or download it illegally, and even claim it as their own, but then some guy called florian hertz stole a bunch of my songs that i released anonymously and theres really nothing i can do about it. taught me a lesson.

?

Those tracks were yours? I remember thinking those were some of the best soundcloud tracks I could find at the time. Didn't rich reply to that account early on? Any place we can get those tracks now?

• 2 weeks later...

that bpstein track, it sounds like it has a hat robot on a high-hat.

conversely, looking into this john caulfield valganon person, it seems he has multiple social media pages in which he attributes the hg stuff to himself, as well as steinvord.

have we done something to reality?

Yeah dunno what's the deal with that guy, he seems to have two SC accounts, mainly hg, steinvord etc.

Thinking about it now, it looks like he did that "Wheatpin_x" vocaroo track that was on reddit a while ago.

Top track, i still listen to it every once in a while :)

I can't say i'm into the whole mysterious vibes/ impersonation that a lot of people on SC are trying to pull off.

If the music is good, you could be britney spears for all i care

wheatpin x / slumslug whatever is not heorge garrison

wheatpin x / slumslug whatever is not steinvord

vocaroo track is heorge garrison

wheatpin x / slumslug prick = rips tracks from legit interwebs / uploads to own page/s

• 4 weeks later...

Archived