IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iirc heorge had a few hidden soundcloud tracks that were downloadable if you managed to find the links. i have two of them on my laptop; one titled "hg5b" and the other "5.0.655". dunno if they were from the forthcoming album, but i could throw em up on dropbox if anyone wants me to

iirc heorge had a few hidden soundcloud tracks that were downloadable if you managed to find the links. i have two of them on my laptop; one titled "hg5b" and the other "5.0.655". dunno if they were from the forthcoming album, but i could throw em up on dropbox if anyone wants me to

I don't give a fuck mate, do what you like, I'm going fishing

just get on with it Heorge (gay fucking name) and fucking release it, the treasure hunt got boring a long time ago.

ponce

Heorge is spanish for George.

Much like no is spanish for no.

Would very much love please pm me!

just get on with it Heorge (gay fucking name) and fucking release it, the treasure hunt got boring a long time ago.

ponce

Heorge is spanish for George.

Much like no is spanish for no.

Jorge Hijo de Garís

• 1 month later...

FFS still nothing, right? Dunno how many watmmer noticed but there was another pirate release on bandcamp early this year having some unreleased steinvord and HG tracks similar to the My Sweet Sword comp. This time it was released under the name of none other than aphex himself (well aphex twin1, close enough). More info on reddit (wonder what those unidentified pieces were). Well, at least someone gets something released. :diablo:

Nah, seriously speaking I don't support that kind of ripping off but there's some heavy irony on the sitation since this seems to take fuckin' ages. Actually i've started to wonder too if this is ever going to be released. I've been under the impression that the EP has only been delayed or something. I have to defend JE/FG/Rob a bit though by pointing out that he wasn't the one who started the thread. But then again there was this:

I bring you guys good news! Talked to John Ehrlichman via PM. Here are his messages:

hey, yes we're cutting lacquers now for the 12", digital package is already ready but will be timed with physical release. Should be about 2-3 months out at most? We will be promoting to reviewers and radio very shortly. feel free to pass the info on

take care

robbie

yes i'm very excited about it too, it will be worth the wait. Side A : 3 tracks 33rpm Side B : 2 tracks 45rpm Noel Summerville (mastering engineer for the past 5-6 Autechre releases) really delivered, sounds amazing!

Who knows. At least I've got my rips. Still haven't gotten fed up with the tracks I have. The most interesting new shit I've come up with

BTW, the two soundcloud tracks are still there so get them while you can:

Stingo Rar - 5.0.655: https://soundcloud.com/heorgegarrison/50655a/s-w3Yz8

Hg5b: https://soundcloud.com/heorgegarrison/hg5b/s-1jHaR

(Quite damn unnecessary bump. Ban me)

• 1 month later...

^ explanation of .gif:

tfw u r waiting 4, confuzzled by, & imagining the possible sonics of a much-hyped & phunky phresh IDM 12" debut by a mysterious producer on an ex-watmmer's record label called record label records (:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived