IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to open up this wormhole.....but is Heorge Garrison = Bewwip = 4rd?

yes

Slightly derailing the thread but it seems that a Bewwip cass release is due next saturday on Occult Research.

https://www.facebook.com/occultresearchrecords

Blah blah, digital Shortridges soon, Rob plz.

Oooh more Bewwip! I hope it won't be Cassette only. Should that have it's own thread maybe?

Don't worry friend, OR always gives you a digital-only option. There's a strong chace I skip the tape thanks to the ridiculous shipping fees.

Tried out a few of the 4rd armpit and bewwip tracks but tbh they didn't really feel like anything spectacular to rave about. Those two bewwip tracks on Occult Research soundcloud page are good and all but can't really get the others. Yet I love Steinvord and Heorge Garrison to death. Dunno where's the difference. :shrug:

I ordered it! Figure it'll sit nicely next to Steinvord on my shelf. Plus maybe if we support him we won't have to wait 2 years for the next release

*orders vinyl*

*toasts my wealth and ease of purchase with glass of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits*

*laughs and snorts in mocking way at lowly peasants who whine at price of record*

lol wonga dot com ,

yehbut iOlny buy next2 fa vinyls p/a theeze daze , so ytf not go all out + support dem boiz© cuzn - its heorgie g & rawpittence rlr ffs.

doin' slammy  w. orig. indy  branedarnce™ chunez.   on 12" wax .    's not a chook raffle.  

bit f pricey but hadda doot nah mean,  sacrifice sum srupid $40aud shit 4 this 1. 

postbox here irl  :

80ede86474a87e7c04ab7ab044aeb0ba.jpg

lol wonga dot com ,

yehbut iOlny buy next2 fa vinyls p/a theeze daze , so ytf not go all out + support dem boiz© cuzn - its heorgie g & rawpittence rlr ffs.

doin' slammy  w. orig. indy  branedarnce™ chunez.   on 12" wax .    's not a chook raffle.  

bit f pricey but hadda doot nah mean,  sacrifice sum srupid $40aud shit 4 this 1.

delet ... is that you ?!

I guess it means no EU distribution for this EP right :( ?
When you try to buy, there is a EU shipping option for 34 dollars AFAIK.

Yeah that's what I saw the other day...and that's why I did not press the order button !

Archived