IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so you guys know, I've reached out to Record Label Records about the digitals. They are gonna arrive next month.

How deep into that next-now-current month praytell? We a week in. It would be very apropos to give the digital vinyls a 09/11 release.
I've asked for a specific date, no answer. Gotta love 'em for proper info...

I won't even buy this.

Quite frankly it's just a rehash of things we've heard done better by other artists. Sorry

edit: and before I get all the hateful messages I'm generally very supportive of watmm acts. This just falls flat in my opinion. Maybe it's beatwife.

I won't even buy this.

Quite frankly it's just a rehash of things we've heard done better by other artists. Sorry

edit: and before I get all the hateful messages I'm generally very supportive of watmm acts. This just falls flat in my opinion. Maybe it's beatwife.

Care to share who's done it better? I'm really into it. Would like some suggestions.

Steinvord sounds much better to my ears.

Even the bewwip release that came out recently sounds better to me.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it, it just sounds kind of tired to me. Maybe it's because it took so long to release or something?

Not really. What's more likely? Steinvord made 1 album and then never released any more music. Then this guy comes along trying to sound just like him. Sucessfully, I might add. Or, this is Steinvord under a different alias. I'm gonna choose to believe that this is the continuation of this artists output. I love it. The guy's live streams on YouTube are nothing like his releases. Which leads me to believe there might be some other aliases.

I honestly don't hear what you're hearing in terms of quality. This sounds like a pale imitation of Steinvord EP to me. Reminds me of beatwife piggy-backing on The Tuss' sound.

I'm not saying it's "bad" but it's just not as good as the tunes it's emulating.

Funny. I think they're all the same person.

Seriously, any other recommendations?

Yeah. Time is a factor. I heard most of the tracks almost 2 years ago

Bewwip is not Heorge or Steinvord. I've talked to him when he was streaming (4rd) and he said he gets that a lot.

Of course you're gonna think that he might be lying but just wanted to share something I've learned.

EDIT: I blame RLR for the late release.

Archived