IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he claims he is not Heorge then maybe he shouldn't stream a Heorge track during one of his jams on Youtube.

I requested it on stream, he said he had the vinyl. And how does that prove he is Heorge anyway? Anyone who bought the vinyl could just stream it. The EP was even uploaded on YouTube a while ago. Got taken down sadly.

Again, it really doesn't matter WHO any of them are. As long as they keep releasing these fantastic tunes I'll buy them. C'mon RLR! Can i haz digitalz pleeez?

Same here. I remember them saying digital release will be timed with vinyl. They also said that digitals will release this month. Oh well...

Steinvord > Heorge > Bewwip

+1. I've always felt that these three are different dudes although I've read that there's some solid proof that Heorge=Bewwip. :unsure:

And the digitals.....seriously, how fucking difficult is it to put them out? Sorry dudes, but I'm just getting a bit tired of these ''vinyl-only- digitals to be followed within a next couple of year'' releases. Can't even listen to this on Youtube. Somehow just don't make any sense, only feels little elitist. Bottom line is that I really wanna hear this finally. RLR please. Gimme gimme gimme

The thought has crossed my mind. He commented on the early versions of a couple of the tracks that they sounded very "In the box" or "VST" or whatever, which the final release does to a much lesser extent.

Hey, it takes a long time to digitals a vinals, especially a digital vinals made of vinal

The should make a parody movie about Big DJ's called vinyl tap. Sorry vinal tap.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that. Should I blame the RSD?

I'd blame GOD if i was you. Hang on, your acronym is. My humblest your heavenly majesty. Hey you know, i just thought GOD, it should be true that angels can't be manly. Because they're not men as men were born of adam who was not an angel. Does that mean that the angels a bunch of wusses, always preening their wing feathers.

71686495.jpg

Puts this post to a new light

If it's Richard or Steinvord (whoever that actually is) he's done a very good job of hoaxing me. I even asked him for his real birth name just to be absolutely sure i wasn't being played. Although it would be very egotistical of me to think that if this was a Steinvord or RDJ alias he would want to put it out on my label to begin with. Heorge Garrison just happens to be a really talented dude who was never a 19 year old kid from Spain 

:cisfor:

Oh sorry, I didn't know that. Should I blame the RSD?

I'd blame GOD if i was you. Hang on, your acronym is. My humblest your heavenly majesty. Hey you know, i just thought GOD, it should be true that angels can't be manly. Because they're not men as men were born of adam who was not an angel. Does that mean that the angels a bunch of wusses, always preening their wing feathers.

Strike one: blame me for anything

Strike two: calling my mates wusses

You really want to try your luck with the third one? Hint: I've got thunderball with your name written on it. Hint 2: After it we are not going to share the same zip code. :spiteful:

Archived