IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know man, why doesn't Tom make music the way I want him to anymore? It's like he's not even getting my emails. He really is a very naughty boy.

:duckhunt:

oh... ok thanks.

thats that band with that whiny tom pork or something guy in it I think

Are you seriously that clueless to RHCP's bass player or is your sarcasm not translating well? Apart from that soundcloud thats all he has out at the moment. Tbh this chap is not Steinvord.

I don't know what rhcp is so you've lost me.
RHCP = (The) Right Hot Chilly Peepers. Duh.

lol No "Right" but "Red", Red Hot Chilly Peppers.

this topic is really funny to read... Savi Rhankar... Heorge Garrison... Steinvord... really lol, but i like it!

:spiteful:

(i'm so excited)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rabid

Heorge is probably just LimpyLoo or someone along those lines. Have yet to hear anything decent from him or Shavi Rankar. Can someone post the Teletubbies track?

that dovedale is great. im thinking steinvord. the bass from rules the read ii being in wheatpin x vocaroo track is a big clue, but also the quality and sensibility makes me think its richard and tom sending stuff back and forth. or someone new who is really good.

i dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, and im not claiming anything but ...

this

https://soundcloud.com/slumslug/rod-whitters-earlt-tsaps

has elements of this ..

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/17-kids-beach

maybe is just my ears tricking me but i thought i would share

You're right

I knew Rodd was aphex!!

• 2 weeks later...

any update, john? i need these songs in my life

not yet, last time i checked Heorge was still working hard on finishing up the tracks. Im not putting any sort of hard deadline on it, updates will be posted here as soon as they come in

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived