IGNORED

Recruit003 - Beatwife - Earl Rognvald

Guest Retrig

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3

Hot damn, that sounds sick!

No need to listen to that over and over and over again to decide wether I like it or not. It's there. It's right on the bullseye. Like a diamond bullet straight to the centre of my brain. Bish, bash, fucking bosh.

Retrig was kind enough to give me a special seattle rave thug preview of this and it's really great. High bpms throughout and some really mental unexpected sound design. Highly recommended, looking forward to getting the tape.

Also while listening to it, it became pretty obvious who Heorge Garrison is.

Not because there's any Heorge Garrison tracks on it, but... well we'll see if I'm right, feel free to deny FG

FINALLY Badboy FLOW is getting a RELEASE

I don't need to bother listening to the rest of these to know it'll be the absolute business of a tape that I'll be dancing around the house to

RINSE

... no cd, so no sale.

Fair enough. CD = 16-bit wav, which you get as a download if you want.

Edit: Chassis: recruitrecords.com, but it won't be up until closer to release.

I like cassettes, they're fun.

Wouldn't have believed a year ago that I would say this but yes they are. When my old player broke I thought that I wouldn't replace it but I had to get D4. Have been playing a lot of tapes lately. Especially D4, new Fah and SAWII. I still have some worries about the deterioration of tapes. Can't say though if the whole subject has been underlined too much. Anyways I shoudn't be anymore so surprised if tape doesn't have a shit sound quality just because my copy of Fig.03c sounds somewhat awful. In fact I received my copy of Dogwatch a couple of days ago and it sounds great. Good job with the tape Retrig!

• 4 weeks later...

Why is Beatwife only now getting love? His "You Know" 12" came out in 2009 and is absolutely fantastic. Admittedly, it's not like I really knew of his music much sooner than a year ago, but god damn does nothing of his ever disappoint me whenever I dig through it. Absolutely fantastic productions.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived