IGNORED

Recruit003 - Beatwife - Earl Rognvald

Guest Retrig

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought. Bracing myself now for mental tunes! Only heard Acid Girl and Export Grabber so far and they are ace.

Child of Pappa sounds like it sampled Goldie's "Temper Temper" in a bunch of places no?
Yeah it's alright mate, yeah, sounds a bit like Goldie

good fun, nice to see where's your tunt finally getting a release. Title track Earl is tops too!

all in all really looking forward to the tape!!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

great release! really glad some of these tracks are out, some of them are from about 10 years ago!

wanted to release a few of them on love love over the years but never managed to fit thematically....loads of new beatwife coming this year! ;)

I can't / won't speak for Recruit Records, and I had to do with just the digitals (unfortunately) but afaik the first two tape releases had a lot of setback because of personal things.

I received my Mopfunk tape somewhere in mid-January, there were numerous messages via email, social media and watmm to contact Recruit if you hadn't received anything, so I can't imagine Mopfunk still hasn't received anything by now. I'm positive it'll work out :)

Yeah haven't got our tapes to distro on the love love store yet, i'm sure they will be coming soon though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived