IGNORED

Recruit003 - Beatwife - Earl Rognvald

Guest Retrig

where de hell is tape??

The guy running it had his life pretty much fall apart as he was trying to launch his first 2 releases. Had to get a refund myself but there are still promises of delivery someday...

At least you got your digitals right?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit, not good news...sorry to hear that :( yeah i got my digital vinyls...i'll hold out for the tape someday still though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why this was locked as this is still a running event. Semi-update on this as Retrig doesn't seem to post much anymore:

I'll be getting my shit back together with the label in the next month or two. Apologies for anyone who hasn't received their orders yet.

The Beatwife cassettes aren't even pressed yet, so it'll be a few months before you'll receive it.

• 1 year later...

Well it's now a Rognvald release. Includes a new track "wife's Party"

a3964830287_16.jpg

Lol, also a disclaimer: "Beatwife" the Artist has no link to any issues related with "Recruit Records". and "Support the artists you love by purchasing a new, original, authentic copy." That's right boys!

Here it is: https://beatwife.bandcamp.com/album/earl-r-gnvald-wife-trax

Archived