IGNORED

Project1EP Call To Arms - February Edition!

chim

im gonna get my arse in gear for this... got a couple of days off so will spend some time trying to get something decent sorted

great idea!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done two short tracks,but my computer keeps crashing, so not sure if I'll finish in time.

edit: Yup, I'm rebooting every 45 minutes. no can do.

Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with everybody but it's a nightmare compiling and mastering everything, even had to call up an old friend to help a bit.. I just got around to screening all submissions last night.

You are on but your stuff won't be mastered as you used a limiter.

Nice one mate :) - sorry I left it all until the last minute and I mix into my mastering chain (I know you shouldn't but hey :) )

Thanks for the reply and sorry for messing you about - I can imagine the workload is pretty daunting as I've done small mastering jobs for friends in the past and it takes ages.

Guest bitroast

yesss. awesome work contributors + chim :)

given a few earlier tracks a quick listen but by no means a proper listen, already sounding great. i do feel like the project got few peoples inspirations going :)

this was posted in the chat yesterday

and I thought I would mention so far these are my two favorite tracks

. Triangulation - planar condition + Med school

. Kristopher Bernard - Badminton Balderdash

Still have yet to listen to the whole thing but gonna be purchasing it when I get home from work

very nice work all

Archived