IGNORED

anybody /not/ like Reconstruction?

Ragnar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aphex confirmed on his SC that its him and that he will be releasing it. Keep up with the times yo

Epic track

He said "yes" to it being by squarepusher and "no" to it being a collab. At least that's how I interpreted it.

ah yeah here's squarepusher playing it in a show which was 100% his own material

the 303 riff comes in at about 3:20

+ this... =/

whoever it is, someone release it asap! >.<

"digging into my archive, so I pulled a lot of unreleased stuff"- Squarepusher @ Warp20

He has unreleased AFX in his archives. Doesn't mean it's his, 100%.

I can't see him just playing a bunch of his friend's unreleased music for the warp 20 anniversary show, that just doesn't make sense.

Does it? Like: "for this 20th anniversary of the record label I've been on forever, I'm going to play someone elses unreleased tracks", that doesn't really jive.. =/

Just for posterity:

It is Squarepusher. He made a bunch of this in that year and grant pressed them onto Vinyl much to his annoyance. very solid selection of acid tracks not done with 303 either.

And to add what rocky said, Cylob played two tracks of that white label in a (soundboard recorded) set, one of those tracks was also played by Aphex at that Rome gig.

Aaaahhh this tune is like the finest fishing fly ever tied. Cast so perfectly into the shimmering stream, firstly gliding upon the surface then secondly slightly whorling down into the shadows of light green water. The most cunning and spookiest of leviathans cannot resist. The hook is inevitable.

Release this tune on the deepest, darkest wax. Please.

it is indeed a white label by a

squarepusher called gentlemen. I spoke to Tom when he was playing the actually vinyl in Corsica studios shortly after warp20. He played those tunes a lot around that time. I asked him if they would ever be released to which he said - neh.

To my ears, it might be some of his best material. I remember when I first heard them, as fake Analord 10 leak. I've been obsessed with them forever since.

it is indeed a white label by a

squarepusher called gentlemen. I spoke to Tom when he was playing the actually vinyl in Corsica studios shortly after warp20. He played those tunes a lot around that time. I asked him if they would ever be released to which he said - neh.

Thanks for posting that, at least some closure. I guess he can't be bothered with those tunes as much as I can't be bothered with his new stuff anymore. To each his own :)

Archived