IGNORED

Andrew Weatherall's Beard on EBAY

rixxx

Andrew Weatherall's beard needs no introduction...

Here is a very rare oportunity to own an equisite collectors item and a true iconic peice of bonafiedy >120bpm 'trappin's' associated with the artist and music.

as seen on Vice Tv

Not only is this a chance to own the beard, but it is also expected to have a steady revenue stream from appearances worldwide, obviously this is not going to be a stake in the artist, however the agent for the artist has insisted they are keeping the 'beard' on the books for events. Direct quote taken from facebook...

"The beard is available for weddings and bar mitzvahs through www.spunoutagency.com"

We are starting with a low price - Please be aware you are bidding for the cuttings of a used beard. We ship worldwide

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281583495298

Wow i sold my dreadlocks to a wig maker when i was 14 but didn't think to get people to bid on it. I wonder if it comes with instructions or it's just the clippings in a ziplock bag??

Psychic TV's TOPY had a plot where you sent in samples of bodily juices/pubes used in magical sigils,

so this is fairly tame in comparison

ps: Weatherall should be given the freedom of the country and if anyone was ever in a position to recreate some of J Peel's radio times it has to be Lord Sabre

Archived