IGNORED

Elektron reverb ~ dark chocolate diarreah

Guest chunky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hey, don't get me wrong I love a good spring reverb but nothing beats a 5+ second lush blurry digital reverb!

ahah all cool mate

just, although some hardcore tweekings, to me digital reverb sounds perfect, straight, pure

i personally prefer the analog imperfection, it has more grain, more flaw

but yeah on the paper a numeric reverb is way better, you can program, EQ, add gates as much you can easily, i use this a lot when i'm lazy,

but when i plug my fostex, the sound is immediately charming

Oh hey, don't get me wrong I love a good spring reverb but nothing beats a 5+ second lush blurry digital reverb!

Maybe the 20 second acoustic reverb in this mausoleum on the other side of town?

ahah all cool mate

just, although some hardcore tweekings, to me digital reverb sounds perfect, straight, pure

i personally prefer the analog imperfection, it has more grain, more flaw

but yeah on the paper a numeric reverb is way better, you can program, EQ, add gates as much you can easily, i use this a lot when i'm lazy,

but when i plug my fostex, the sound is immediately charming

To each his own :D

I prefer reverb smooth and silky!

Maybe the 20 second acoustic reverb in this mausoleum on the other side of town?
True, but you can't put that in a rackmount unit!

Archived