IGNORED

New album 2015 ?

Guest Joergen

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i read some thread about Sean said that their will be a new record this year, are there any news about this ?

Sean dropped by Chatmm to say that they have one planned for march/ish of this year, but also warned something to the effect of "it could get delayed, you know how these things are".

We're just about to go two years since Exai. They usually drop an album once every two years, except for Exai with obv was a double album. Will accept a 1cd album this year.

Please.

I think i read some thread about Sean said that their will be a new record this year, are there any news about this ?

Sean dropped by Chatmm to say that they have one planned for march/ish of this year, but also warned something to the effect of "it could get delayed, you know how these things are".
yea we know how warp is. maybe they announce it in March for a November release and then put the digital files up a week after it leaks in August.

but seriously, I could not be more excited to see where they go from exai. when it's ready, bring it on.

I'm stoked! I'm relatively new to autechre (2012) so I have really no idea where they will go. Rest assured, it's going to be strange and good. lol.

Whatever it is it will be unlike anything made before or after, that's always for sure

I'm stoked! I'm relatively new to autechre (2012) so I have really no idea where they will go. Rest assured, it's going to be strange and good. lol.

Whatever it is it will be unlike anything made before or after, that's always for sure

That's one of the main things I like about autechre, their albums are so drastically different.

Archived