IGNORED

'Official' Minipops video

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pissed-up in SO16 last night. I don't hate the idea of kids making videos, particularly when they choose such awesome music. I just couldn't really understand why Warp linked it. No offence meant and keep up the good work kids etc.

I was pissed-up in SO16 last night. I don't hate the idea of kids making videos, particularly when they choose such awesome music. I just couldn't really understand why Warp linked it. No offence meant and keep up the good work kids etc.

free promotion of afex twin? :happy:

werp guys, like: look, this weird-looking kidos are making afex videos, people gonna love it, and we don't need to pay for it???? get that fucking link on phacebook right now, george!

/jk

Guest Kilgore

I've probably watched the Minipops vid about 30 times. Makes me grin from ear to ear.

I'd love to see that little dude get an autographed Syro LP.

It's really nice to see kids getting out there and being creative with videos. We could be looking at the early work of the next Danny Boyle.

or chrisst cunninghamson!

it's good when they art early

imagine this kid in 13 years making official vid for SAW6 - 12.broccoli acid[e+t2](89.9)derp_mix_

and we are old and useless "hey i rembember that kid when The Dump happened, good stuff, official, oh times, changing, wheres my pills, wheres my spliff, my fucking back hurts

I've probably watched the Minipops vid about 30 times. Makes me grin from ear to ear.

hi kido!

Guest fiznuthian

because it's amazing?

this kid is for whatever reason a huge aphex fan at such a young age and he has an entire youtube account full of charming self-made videos of himself enjoying aphex tunes, even rarer ones that someone who just knows a little about aphex wouldn't know about.

how is this not worthy of being seen? at first i could hardly believe it was genuine. it seems so unlikely and surreal watching them. the green calx video where he's playing the song on his jukebox thingy blows my mind.

This kid is great. That Produk track is one of the "dummy" versions uploaded to the Aphex Soundcloud page before the official release of Syro. I have them all if you want them.

i'd like to check them out. theyre all from the same sc page?

Couple things

1.I hate Mark Ekko clothing

2.This kid reminds me of the UK version of this little white trash bully kid that my nephew used to play with on the block I grew up on

3.Middle Class england looks as boring and dead end as the middle class uncool sections of brooklyn

4.I just found a 60s bowling ally chair on craigslist and want people to know that

5.What if this kid is really dancing around to G Unit and his hip uncle is overdubbing Aphex in an effort to save the lad

6.Its amazing to me how the artsyist most unmacho shit can be championed by the most macho english pub maniacs

example Jimmy Pursey being the working class hero or Townshend

That is all

idiot

The negativity on this topic is depressing.

It's just some kids enjoying a great piece of music, what's not to like?

Perhaps some people have just grown out of happiness.

Guest BasDirks

Couple things

1.I hate Mark Ekko clothing

2.This kid reminds me of the UK version of this little white trash bully kid that my nephew used to play with on the block I grew up on

3.Middle Class england looks as boring and dead end as the middle class uncool sections of brooklyn

4.I just found a 60s bowling ally chair on craigslist and want people to know that

5.What if this kid is really dancing around to G Unit and his hip uncle is overdubbing Aphex in an effort to save the lad

6.Its amazing to me how the artsyist most unmacho shit can be championed by the most macho english pub maniacs

example Jimmy Pursey being the working class hero or Townshend

That is all

idiot

The negativity on this topic is depressing.

It's just some kids enjoying a great piece of music, what's not to like?

Perhaps some people have just grown out of happiness.

Archived